Chapter 27

A/N: sorry i had to restore and republish my chapter 26 cause wattpad just fucking cut my chapter.

Enjoy reading!

Ally's P.O.V

After we bought some snack before the show, so we could just chill after.

"What's that?" Mani asked, referring to the shouting from somewhere we dont know.

"Maybe just some fans." Dinah replied, we continue to walk at the large arena.

Were just randomly talking when we heard some shouting again, this time we heard it from the dressing room.

"Oh my gosh." I felt this shock on me, that they might me fighting. We all rushed towards the dressing room.

"Please! Just one more time!"

"No! You told me that, that was the last time right?! We almost got caught because of you!"

"But you save me right?"

"Because I care about you! But that's enough, I can't do that again!"

"Please... This is the last one."

"Whats happening here?" I asked, when we saw the two girls shouting at each other. They looked at us, surprised. One of the girl shook her head and plopped on the couch.

-

Back to Y/N's P.O.V

Since Justin texted us to hangout, he invited us on someones house and just chill. Ofcourse we met new people again, some are known, some are just normal human.

"Hey, Bri. Hey, Y/N. Guess what?" Jared came to me with a magazine on his hand, I sipped on my beer and nodded at him.

"What?" Bria asked, chuckling because he might be showing us a magazine full of naked woman.

"You two are on a skater magazine! Look." He threw us the magazine, then bam! We saw our faces riding on a skateboard filing it on a empty pool. Its a happy opportunity to be in this kind of magazine.

"Damn, I look hot here." Bria commented. I giggled as I read our names on the written article. Reading your own name on a magazine feel surreal to be honest, seeing your ugly face on the magazine feels incredible.

"How?"

"Remember those photographers? Obviously, they sell the pictures and then yeah.. These magazine wrote an article about us." Jared explained, I nodded my head reading some random article. My mom would be proud of me when she read this, also my girls.

"First time feels? I'll leave you two here." He walked away leaving Bria and I happily staring at our faces.

"Y/N!" Someone called my name.

I looked up and saw the models running towards me, I smiled at them.

"Congrats for that magazine." I stood up and hugged Gigi, "Thanks."

I gave the models a hug before I layed my eyes on my so called best friend, Amanda. "Hey."

"Hi." I mumbled on her hair and pulled out from the hug. "Congrats." She said, I replied a soft thanks.

"Who's the other hottie?" One of the model asked.

"She's my best friend, Bria."

The models oohed and mumbled some words, "Damn, why are your friends this hot, Amanda?" I heard Kendall said. I giggled and sat at the couch and sipped some beer.

"Hey, Y/N!" I saw Cara waved at me, "Hey, Cara." We shared a friendly hug, "You getting hot every day." She murmured, I shook my head and blushed. A model just complimented me, what a life.