@19?

200 followers on my account. so happy. but are you guys actually liking this story?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-------------------------

mukti wanted them to forget the pains in their lives and move on. enjoy as always.

like all the time they set up the band. manik with guitar. nandini n aliya at keyboard. mukti n navya guitars. dhruv n cabir on drums.

they started a song. it went well. so they performed on some other songs then. audience was going all Aww. mukti decided to take up the mike after the performance ended.

"hello guys". mukti spoke on the mike. "missed us?" she asked the crowd.

the crowd was hooting and cheering loudly. they were showing their happiness of getting back their favourite band after a long gap.

mukti moved from where she was standing and reached her band. she held cabir and navya's hands from opposite sides. then other's too held each others' hands. MaNan was on one side and Dhruliya on other side. they all 7 wonders members stood their together hand in hand.

they all first bowed together towards the audiences. then they let their holds loose. but mukti didn't.

mukti in fact dragged CaVya along to the front stage. then she took the mike again.

"hey guys. we are finally back. we won't be regular performers like before but will try to continue. we promise."

mukti looked at CaVya this time. "our friends cum band members are ready to get married." mukti pushed them together in front. CaVya blushed.

"they are ready to take the next step. please pray for them. and this performerance may be our last performance before their marriage. so wish them luck."

mukti was quite screaming all this while. her voice almost broke at last few lines. but she didn't stop.

mukti was holding the pain for too long. she was seeing her friends vulnerable but couldn't do anything for them.

she was alone. even with all these friends. she knew somehow they all have a partner. not knowing about MaNan she atleast knew they were best buddies.

but she didn't have anyone like that. we call her single. but being alone is much more harder than being single. with that also mukti wasn't ready to be in any kind of romantic relationship.

we would wish she also had someone who would have been her power. her strength. helped her through this stage. so that she could help her friends too.

but still she tried. a simple try to bring back the old days when not so much things had happened. nor they had so many problems. and she succeeded.

but now as she was at the edge of breaking, tired from holding on for so long. she needed nothing more than her friends' support whom were more than a family to her.

and she knew that she had them with her. for now and forever.

meanwhile when mukti was declaring CaVya marriage, there was one person whose facial expression changed. and there was another person who noticed this change from side and guessed the reason.

nandini was quite upset after hearing the announcement. she might be thinking that she and manik could be like this also if she wouldn't back off. if only she could be more brave and tell everyone about them. she wouldn't be scared to be in a relationship. they would also be something till now.

manik could sense her wave of thoughts. he came by her and placed his left hand over her left ones. that was on keyboard. nandini sensed his touch.