@12?

they all practiced very hard for the concert. as it was for charity and they love to go ahead when it comes for something like this.

the concert day was near. they sang their new song in front of their teachers and principal as per the rule. they all liked their song as always. other students didn't get to hear it before. because they also had to contribute. if they would hear it before they might not come to the concert to hear the same song again.

the concert decorations were done by the experts. they did it so well that it was just mind blowing.

the 7 wonders went to aliya's house before the concert day. they were confident that they were gonna rock. but there was some problem. every time they performed, they performed for themselves. they were ready to take charge of what they did or showed. if they would do bad, it was their responsibility. but this time they were performing for others. so if they did something wrong, they would be responsible but the kids would suffer for their mistakes.

so this time they had to be extra careful. all gave each other tight hugs. maybe tried to say everything would go smoothly. they were all inseparable. they knew each other so well. they would be with each other in every good and bad time.

bidding all byes they left for their own houses. manik wanted to go with nandini to continue their "lesson". but his planning went in vain when nandini wished him good night outside his house and left for her own.

at the concert day all performed very well. after the performance the 7 wonders stand on the stage hand in hand and bowed their heads. they all had a group hug.

the event went very well as the purpose served best. they could gather enough money for the kids.

for this success they wanted to celebrate. and here comes another "Celebration".

so how to celebrate? they thought for a night drive in Mumbai city. all gathered in their special car. they started to roam around and sometimes they would stop to eat. like when they would notice pao bhaji or vada pao, they couldn't stop themselves pouncing on it.

they stopped the car at the sea beach at midnight. all were driving the car turn by turn except nandini and dhruv. dhruv knew how to drive a bike but not a car. and he didn't want to learn also because he never wished to have a car of his own. he was more than happy with his bike. which was selected by aliya.

after reaching the beach all started to walk on the shore. they found shells there which they collected as a hobby. all were bare footed. walking there by the water. every wave was landing on their feet and wetting them.

dhruliya were walking hand in hand. where MaNan decided to sit there for sometime. manik kept his one arm over nandini's shoulder side hugging her. she kept her head on his heart. hearing the heartbeats which seem to be always in a rytheme.

it was a calm and serene weather. nandini was also enjoying. but the problem is, how could they be so quiet??

it was against their nature. they had to do some masti-fun while together. navya was walking past cabir and suddenly pushed him in water. cabir took his time to register the situation and then without delay picked her up and threw her in the water mercilessly.

mukti started laughing watching the scene and got in notice of cabir. he ran towards her and she ran faster hiding herself somewhere.

cabir was looking for her everywhere and all of a sudden mukti came from behind and kicked his back. cabir lose control and fell on the sand. eating some sand he got up to see his friends running behind one another with sand or water. he also joined them and started their not so quiet fight.

getting tired they all left from there. they started their car ride again. this time for their homes. it was dawn that time. the sun just began rising at the east. and our 7 wonders were so tired to drive.

they were again driving turn by turn. first navya, then manik and then cabir. while driving on the highway cabir's sudden scream alerted them all. cabir discovered that the break wasn't working for some unknown reason.

aliya said him to try to stop the car at something that could take its pressure and they could be safe. though all knew this simple science but was panicking inside thinking of the consequences. nandini held manik's hand tightly after hearing this.
manik in return pressed her hand more tightly in reassurance.

they were finding something suitable when they noticed some big vehicle was coming from the opposite in high speed. they didn't know what to do. it was actually a truck. there was not much light and the truck's head light directly hit cabir's eyes.

due to this he got imbalanced and moved the car right ways in a hurry. unfortunately there was a tree at the roadside where they ended up hitting their car.

pic credit: adarart

[ tried to write better. but I personally think that I am unsuccessful in it. but will try again next time.

this story got 14k+ when I was away. and almost 900 votes also. thank you everyone 😇😇 ]

#love MaNan