@11?

next day all went to college. MaNan went together. they were at the music room. discussing about how manik n nandini made a few lines for the song.

then suddenly came an announcement that every student had to reach the auditorium within ten minutes. the principle had to say something.

after reaching there which came out to be the information for the upcoming concert. it was being held for charity causes. any band could could contribute for it. and any type of songs were welcomed.

now it was good that the 7 Wonders band were already preparing a song. so they could continue with it. everyone was happy that they got to do something like this. they would be very honoured if their contribution did help.

so nek kaam mein deri kiyu?

they started preparation for the song. they were helping each other with anything they needed. they were a group always. where individuals would sacrifice their selfishness for each other.

and the 7 Wonders were getting ready for doing more wonders. other bands were also participating. but it was not any competition. but a social work. so all wanted to do their best for the betterment of society.

they had only one week time before the function. so they had to do everything quickly yet perfectly.

manik was their lead singer. but others used to sing as well. as they were a group, nobody was more or less. they were all the same category. the band displays equally.
this charity event was for the kids who had heart diseases and could be cured but didn't have enough money for treatment. through this concert the amount they would gather would be given to the kids welfare.

it was just 3 days for the event. they practiced hard and went to their respective homes. MaNan came together to manik's house.

they relaxed for sometime there talking about random things. then manik brought nandu's keyboard from her house. he placed it in his room. then they settled together for playing the keyboard.

nandini was a pro in this. and manik wanted ro learn. so she was helping him out since sometime with this.
manik wasn't a quick learner. but he had the passion for learning new things. which was a plus point.

nandini started playing the keyboard with some easy keystrokes. so that he could follow easily.

when she was playing it manik placed his hands over hers and started tapping with her. his hands would go wherever hers would go. manik was somehow back hugging her. he slowly caged her in his arms and softly kissed her temple. and nandu couldn't do anything but blush.

this is how he was learning.
s l o w l y s lo w l y .
but playing keyboard or something else ;)