@24~B?

everyone left from the room so that nandini could take rest. manik sat beside her on the bed and let her sleep for sometime.

nandini's eyes were closed. after a few minutes she remained like that. manik thought she slept. so without disturbing her he tried to escape.......from the bed ...... and sit on the couch for some moment.

as he was about to stand up from there, nandini's voice came.

nandini: manik. don't you have anything to tell me?

manik: ya..a..I have actually...(don't know where to start)

nandini: what are you murmuring?

manik: nothing nandu. as you are not sleeping, you can hear me out now.

nandini: you may proceed..( she said in intimidating tone)

manik: let's begin from our childhood. nandu you know na how much I wanted you to see. I started believing that I can help you only. so started learning about these problems. this became my life's goal.

when I discovered that you have a chance to see this way, you don't know how happy I was. I became so happy that I forgot that there was still something I need to do. find a donor.

we all tried hard. but it was seeming impossible to find a perfect donor for you. I almost lost hope. but then I got an idea. and it worked.

when I got to know that I can be your donor it was like the silver lining for me. but I couldn't tell you. knowing you would never agree knowing the risk.

nandini: what risk?

manik: risk...risk of losing my eye sight.

nandini: oh my god. it had that much of risks. manik who told you to do this. anyone else could do it. you know right a Brain Dead man could be the donor. you didn't have to take this risk.

manik: it was very hard to match with your tissue. fortunately you got a match and that's mine. I couldn't lose the chance for which I worked all these years hard. I had to make it work.

nandini I am very sorry for hiding this from you. I know how important it was to know for you. but I was helpless.

you are so stubborn. wouldn't agree if you knew before. it was so hard to make you agree even when you didn't know. what would I do?

nandini: very sorry manik. for me you had to take a big risk only for me. thank god nothing happened to you and you are okay.

manik: nandini I was going to discuss this only. I should've told you already. it's okay now but maybe you don't feel this way soon. it is actually....

nandini: manik again. you scaring me.

manik: I wanted to tell you that my experiment wasn't fully successful.

nandini: what do you mean?

manik: doctors tried a lot. they are the specialists. but fate can't be changed. they tried best. but it didn't go well.

from now I won't be able to see from my right eye.

nandini: are you kidding manik? I can see your eyeballs moving. and I may be seeing now but knew from before that eye balls don't move if the eye is completely damaged.

manik: I know too. I can move my eye balls because it reacts to lights. only lights. so it moves. but I can't see.

nandini: manik. why didn't you tell me before?

manik: I didn't want you to be upset and cry for this and hurt your eyes. it won't be so good.

nandini: why will I cry? it's your fault. when you weren't sure why did you try this? you could wait more.

manik: no I couldn't. I could not wait more. I waited for too long. I didn't want to make the wait longer. It was already pending from years.

nandini: but manik what about you? (she became too soft this time) can you be okay? will you be alright?

manik: I don't think so. but dr. shetty still have hope. because my eye still responds to light.

nandini: at least something good in it. (finally smiling)

manik: so you are no longer angry on me?

nandini: no. I forgive you.

manik: really? so easily? it's a relief. thank you..thank you..thank you. (hugging her)

nandini: awww..manik. I can't be angry on you for long. I love you that much..

manik: love you tooo...

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

so. it's the last chapter. the story "blind love" a tale of a blind nandini and her friends and a lover who can do anything for her. this story ends here where two lovers love each other Blindly..Unconditionally..Irrevocably....