@3?

within a short period of time nandini became nandu for the group.

others didn't ever ask anything about her blindness thinking she feel bad. and gave her time to say by herself. but as navya is. she couldn't hide her curiosity and one day asked her about it.

others were mad at navya except nandini. then nandu open up to them about this. and also about her hidden insecurities.

till that time all would think that she was being okay with how she was. but in reality she wasn't. she also wanted to see the world. she had sharp hearing. but being a blind she knew that seeing is more important.

the reason of her blindness was common like others who are blind from their birth. she could do eye transplant as per the doctor said.

nandini's parents tried many times for her to be cured. but no use. doctor said her tissue didn't match with anyone. unfortunately even being rich they weren't able to do anything for their only child.

as a friend manik wanted to do something for her. also knowing that nothing was in his hands.

then he came up with a brilliant idea. (at least he thought that) he announced that he would become a doctor in future and will research about how to treat these types of patients without eye transplantation.

though everyone liked the idea. but nandini was thinking if he even become a doctor, would he be able to do anything for her. knowing how how unfortunate she is(that's what she thinks for herself).

being inspired from nandini many special kids got admitted in the school. unfortunately if anyone of them faces any problems for their inability someone would raise a finger against nandini. but in this few years there nandini had learned to tackle these kinds of situations.

nandini wasn't the brightest student but average. her friends always helped her in study. where manik everyday sat beside her only and helped her making notes and also read everything to her.

they were in 10th grade when malhotra's shifted their house. they didn't shift from Mumbai but just shifted from their rented house. and their new destination was just beside the Murthy's.