@13?

I was not going to update so soon. but seeing the response, I thought to give you guys a chotu sa update.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

it was not an ordinary accident. it was a major accident they got themselves into. all were badly wounded.

the truck stopped on its tracks. two men got down from it. they noticed them unconscious.

cabir's head was on the steering wheel. navya's head was hanging out of the broken window. manik tried shielding nandini. they were lying on the floor almost. mukti and aliya was on their seats but injured. dhruv was lying out of the car. blood oozing from his body.

fume was coming out from the car's bonnet. the truck drivers were afraid that it could take fire anytime. so they quickly started to bring everyone out of the car. among all nandini was half conscious. she somehow asked them for help. she couldn't see who they were. but was grateful to them for becoming their saviours. they took them all to the near by hospital.

they admitted the 7 wonders there. the hospital authorities called there parents. as they got their phones from them.

till the time their parents reached hospital, nandini.manik n aliya had gained consciousness. manik had his hand plastered. nandini got a few bruises. aliya was having pain in her legs.

manik hugged nandu and aliya. after aliya went to meet dhruv's parents, manik and nandini sat there on the bench. manik kissed her forehead and made it touched by his. nandini also planted a soft kiss on his forhead.

then they went to meet their parents. MaNan hugged them. their parents went to talk to the doctors. asking about the others.

after sometime navya and mukti woke up. they meet their other friends. cabir and dhruv was in operation theatre. first cabir was shifted from the O.T. he was still unconscious. his friends watched him having a bandage at his head. he had got stitches there.

aliya asked the doctor about dhruv. rest were also eager to know about his progress. they were happy that rest of them were out of danger. but was worried for dhruv. because doctors took so much time in his operation and were still there.

the doctors were not saying anything. so they got more scared. they were pleading with their eyes to say something. dhruv's mom dad were so terrified watching the doctor's frightened face.

the doctor lowered his eyes and at last spoke, "we are very sorry. we tried our best. "

[ 😇it's now 15k reads. and almost 1000 votes. wow. I can't digest this so soon. hopefully all are liking this story.😇 ]