@21~B?

manik blew air behind her ear. nandini started blushing at this gesture only.

manik: nandu. till now you must have guessed why I have brought you here.

nandini kept silent.

manik took it as a gesture to carry on with his talks.

manik: nandu we know each other for years. we were classmates first. then we became friends. we were neighbour too. then we became the bestest friends.

we had many friends all together. but we 7 Wonders were closer than others. and we both were the closest.

you know when first I met you I thought "what a girl, she is so strong". but when I got to know you better, I realised that you were not that strong that you pretend to be.

nandini: I don't pretend manik.

manik: you do. you can fake in front of others but not me. I won't buy it. but let's not talk about that now.

I wanted to say so many things to you nandini. but if I start saying all that I have in my mind, it would take a long time. and I don't want you to wait that long.

nandu: then..make it short.

nandini said teasing.

manik: I want to. nandu.

you and I both knew we were more than friends. always. when I first met you I knew we would be good friends. when we got more close I knew we can be best friends.

we grew up. started to know about relations other than the usual ones we knew before. time passed with you and I realised there is something I feel for you that I don't feel for anyone else.

.
.
.

all this time manik was pushing the swing slowly slowly. he didn't stop for once. but now he stopped and came in front of her.

manik held her hand in his and kissed her palm.

manik: nandu. I always have felt for you. something special. because you were special. what I feel for you is something I can't describe just in words or gestures. it's something you have to feel too to know. and the best part is I know you do. I know you feel for me too.

.
.
.

manik lowered his head and stared at the grass for some seconds. it was so soft. one would want to lie on it any evening. like a soft comfy bed.

he looked up to continue what he was saying. but noticed and then remembered something else which was VERY important.

manik: did i say How BEAUTIFUL you are looking today?

nandini blushed so hard this time.

nandini: you were saying something else manik. finish that first.

manik: but you are so beautiful. and you deserve to know that.

manik said in a mesmerized tone.

nandini stand up from there taking manik's support.

nandini: if not you then I will say it.

manik: nandu...you...but I wanted...

nandini: it doesn't matter manik. be it you or me. because our feelings are mutual. we feel the same way for each other. our hearts beat the same for the other. we are two persons but still one. we are
soul mates manik. I know it because

I lOVE YOU

manik had a big smile on his face after hearing her confessing. he couldn't stop him and hugged her. tightly. like not to let her go.

manik: I love you too nandu.

nandini: when you knew it always. why didn't you say it to me before?

manik: because everything has a right time for it. and I wanted a moment when you would be too much happy. so that you can't say no to me. and you were happy for CaVya's marriage.

nandini: you had a doubt that I might say NO?

manik: not actually. I was not sure if you would be ready for a new relationship or not.

nandini: I am ready for anything now. you say. are you happy about us?

manik: more than happy. I am so so happy that I am feeling like top of the world.

nandini: but you didn't have to spoil the moment by complenting me all of a sudden.

manik: I forgot to complement you. that's why.

nandini: it was not necessary.

manik: necessary? nandu it was a crime that I forgot to complement you. that too on our first date. I should be in jail right now.

manik said quite playfully.

nandini started laughing on this. seeing that manik too smiled to his fullest.

after sometime nandu stopped laughing when she felt manik close to her. manik made his face his closer to hers. and they came at a least space between them.

their breathing turned heavy and heart beat raced faster. they could anticipate whay was coming next.

nandini didn't wait and crossed the last distance separating them. by placing her lips on his. and they kissed. slowly. softly.

(imagine MaNan first kiss in kyy s1)