@2?

manik held nandini's hand to stop her from going. he wanted her to stay and it was justified. it's not her who should get a chance to stay but the students should get a chance to make a special student feel herself not different from others.

after convincing her for good one hour by manik and other students, she finally agreed to stay.

nandini's parents were good friends with the principal. so she was told to feel relax about the new school.

nandini came back to class and sat at the 5th bench beside of course manik.

manik initiated the introduction. they exchanged their names. then talked about unnecessary topics for sometime. one thing manik noticed about her was that she was so carefree. she talked about anything she had in mind without thinking twice. she loved to tell what she felt without being formal.

it was hard to know that she was blind because she was so used to it. she did her every work so easily that for once he would think she could see. manik liked her simplicity. how she tried to keep everything simple for her.

at the very first day they became friends. but not best friends. then manik introduced her to his other friends..cabir..dhruv..mukti. this is how their first meeting happened.

in a few days nandini got very easy to everything. she made two new friends navya and aliya. navya and aliya were best of friends. always together. like friends for life.

for manik..mukti, cabir, dhruv were childhood buddies whom he knew from KG school.

Gradually, they made a gang. not a crime gang. but a bunch of friends made a group for human welfare. actually they got this idea from nandini who used to do some social work. like helping the children in orphanage financially (her parents were very rich). she also played with them in weekends. had picnic with them like family. she loved to do these all.

her other friends got motivated from this and tried to do something by themselves too. when they went to nandini for any idea to help people, she bring them to a slum. where many children were studying together. everyone was sad. their sadness was visible and it was not for studying forcefully but for some other reasons.

then nandini told them that those children wanted to study. but they had only one teacher there who was also sick . so everyone was upset. for their teacher to be sick and also for not able to study anymore.

nandini said that if she could see she would help them. but it was not possible. so she brought them to teach those poor kids and help them.

all the slum children were younger than them. as those who were of their age were sent to work.

then this group of friends for atleast someday tried to teach the kids before their teacher got well. and of course they succeeded. but it was one hell of experience for everyone. even being children themselves they didn't know how to make their students understand a particular subject. but overall a good experience for everyone. and they felt extremely happy that they made it work.