@8~A?

Part A

now it was obvious for MaNan that they liked each other. but they didn't share their feelings. they didn't confess to each other. they were just happy to be aware of the fact that the other one had the same feeling.

in SPACE they were doing good. and getting ready for their carriers. whereas in their homes - some parents were trying for their marriages, some were worried for their future carriers.

nandu's parents knew she wanted to join their company. to handle their business. they wanted too. but they needed someone trustworthy for nandu. as in this place she wasn't capable of observing everything properly without eyesight. so she also needed someone to guide her. but as she was still studying, so the person was yet to be found.
here navya's family wanted her to get married soon. as their family had a weird tradition for girls to be wed off before 25. they were busy finding a suitable guy for her.

mukti's family didn't really care about her much. they thought they had done everything required for her because she had a luxurious life. and they were totally wrong.

forgot to say, cabir is not a gay. so his family didn't abandon him. his parents took divorce. and he lived with his mother. she was waiting to see him successful in life.

dhruv's family let him decide everything what he wants to do or not. and they were okay with what he chose.

aliya is an orphan. she has no brother. she is the only child of a billionaire couple who left their huge wealth for her taking the most precious thing. the love of parents.

but she was loved by others. her friends. and specially dhruv, with whom she was in a relationship for last 1 n a half year. {yes. they are together. and others also know about this. even after seeing them confessing, MaNan didn't confess. may be they thought to handle one at a time. or maybe they didn't need confess. can't say}

dhruv's family still didn't have an idea about this. coz dhruv thought he would tell them after they get settled in their respective carriers.

last of all comes manik's family. his parents were happy that he wanted to be a doctor. they always supported him. they knew about MaNan friendship for all these years. but never thought about anything more than that.

they always saw them with their friends only. they unnoticed the part when their friends would go home and they would still be together with the excuse that their houses were only 10 feet away, where they could return any time.

so this goes about parents thinking. they were not all same nor their kids. they almost all decided their child's future. but everything doesn't always go the way we think it to be.