@16?

just because manik couldn't claim her as his girlfriend or lover in front of all, doesn't mean that he would not treat her special.

manik comes late from work as well as nandini. one day manik went in his room after returning from his work. nandini was already there. waiting for him.

M: so you were waiting for me?

N: should I wait for someone else?

M: no. I always want you to wait for me. for my entire life. like forever I want you to...

N: don't talk like this manik. you know I don't like this.

M: yaps. I know. I know you don't like me to talk to you like this.

now they are matured. they are independent. they know more about each other. and nandini is still disturbed about the whole incident. so she really feels insecured when he wantedly or unwantedly reminded her of her decision. though he respects her and her decisions. he would be with her in every step of her life. their life. by her side always.

she thought for a second may be he doesn't understand her decision. but at the same time she knew he was with her in every phase of her life supporting her. there could be no misunderstanding between them. because they are MaNan. they are meant to support each other life long.

manik sat beside her on the bed where nandini was sitting. she was a little angry on him. not because of their recent convo. but because he came there late.

he didn't went to his room directly. he first freshened up. then he came to his room. as he already knew she would be there.

nandini expected him to come to her first after stepping inside the house. but he didn't do that.

N: manik where were you?

M: ...

N: I know. you would be saying that you were at work. you got late. but that's not true. I know. I heard your car horn. I know you reached 5 minutes before. { yes. just 5 minutes } so why you came here late? you knew I was waiting for you. still..

M: soo you are angry on me for this? ok. as you wish. but you can't be angry for long. I know what I have to do.

he didn't try to manofy her. he just tried to get a smile on her face. it's not that she stopped smiling after the incident. of course she did. sometimes the smile was forced. but not always. at least she was happy that dhruv was alive.

manik tried to make her laugh by tickling. yeah. he started tickling tackling her. and she laughed loudly. rolling on the bed with him. yes together. you guys can imagine the scene the way you want.

nandini pleaded him to stop. but he didn't listen to her. they kept changing their positions on the bed. unknowingly they came very close. nandu could feel his hot breath over her face. he was coming closer. manik's eyes closed. he leaned forward. only inches apart.

then suddenly manik remembered something and stopped himself from going further. nandini's brows cringed thinking what happened to him. manik get up from the bed and stand bedside nandini making her sit.

N: manik what happened?

M: nothing. you must be hungry. I am too much hungry so let's eat dinner.

N: ya. let's go.

nandini knew something was bothering him. though she could guess the reason but was not sure. she decided not to question him about this now.

manik on the other hand was thinking of nandini. what was gonna happen wasn't right. it wasn't wrong either but the time was not right. he decided to wait for nandini. till she gets ready for telling everyone about them. so he was waiting for the special time when everything would be special. when they would be officially together.

hopefully that day will come soon.

pic credit:
@kaisiyehyariaan.lovers|IG

note: I again tried to post on IF but failed. so plan cancelled. this story won't be in IF. 🐵🐵🐵

$$$$ this story now has 18.5 views and 1.14 votes. thanks guys and keep supporting. $$$$

#loveMaNan