@23?

As promised 2k votes special update is here. today is also kyy bday. that means MaNan 1st meeting and fireflies glowing anniversary too. Double..Triple celebration. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎂🎂🎆🎆🎇🎇

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

nandini was taken to the hospital after few weeks. they consulted doctor who said that this process should be started as soon as possible.

nandini's old doctor who was handling her case from childhood. an old and experienced doctor. Dr. Shetty. he approved the idea which manik gave him and agreed to the procedure.

manik's senior and a researcher. Dr. Alam. he was also gonna be in the operation team.

it was a special operation. as it was based on a research project, everything was new to all. so everyone needed help. they needed as much intelligence as possible.

some Indian doctors along with a foreign specialist. she couldn't come to India soon. so she would be in a video conference throughout the operation.

nandini's parents didn't know that manik was donating nandini. others were unaware too. nandini's parents enquired for it and got to know what manik wanted them to know. that the donor refused to disclose his identity to anyone.

.
.
.
.
.

in these weeks MaNan were officially together. and their friends also knew that.

they were so happy for both of them. happier than they were when they heard about CaVya. cause they are in love.

dhruv and aliya were also the same. but their friends knew about them from the beginning. so when they announced, it was not as excited as it was in MaNan's case.

.
.
.
.
.

manik was so romantic with nandini now a days. as he had got the official permission to do romance.

nandini was also liking...correction..loving this romantic...again correction..extra romantic gestures of Manik.

MaNan's parents also knew about them. they were okay with it. as if It was bound to happen.

they were right. MaNan are meant to be together. at every means. in every life. they should be together always. they are the divine couple. soulmates. made for each other from...no no..before their birth.

.
.
.
.

all the time manik was with nandini when she was taken to the hospital. but when she entered the O.T. he suddenly disappeared. no one knew where he is.

no. two persons had knowledge of this. they were his parents. he couldn't hide this from them. it was a life changing decision. he couldn't take this step alone.

his parents were not same as the show. they were the loving and caring parents. the one every child want to have and want to be.

manik shared everything about his decision to his parents. they supported him totally. they knew that manik wasn't wrong. and also that it was his duty.

it was a very important decision for them. as manik could lose his eye sight in this experiment. be it just one eye. but being blind will be a curse for anyone.

that's what all would think. but for manik he was taking this risk for the one he loves. and it was totally worthy. not just because his love for nandini. but as a human being also nandini deserved this happiness.

his parents wanted him to tell everything to nandini. but manik denied. he knew nandini would not agree if she gets to know before.

his parents reasoned if she doesn't like all this after knowing everything then what. and answer was ready by Manik. he assured that he would make her. he knew that once the operation is done she can't change it. and with time she will be okay with everything.

.
.
.
.
.

the operation was finally done and successful. nandini gained consciousness. but was not allowed to open her eyes. then after a day she was wearing black goggles. so that light doesn't come straight to her eyes. doctor said she was still not ready for this.

when at last she got to open her eyes, everyone was there except manik. doctors said she will take time to adjust with the lights. but she has to do practice.

soon she will be able to see from her right eye. doctors assured that. she will feel strange for some months. but eventually will get adjusted.

.
.
.

all were very happy to know these informations. but nandini couldn't be too happy. because for the one she agreed to all this wasn't there with her. so unusual of manik.

she knew something very major happened. couldn't think much what it could be. but knew manik wasn't with her for a reason and she had to know that reason.

"where's manik?"

nandini asked as soon as she got the chance. everybody's face fell. they didn't have any answer.

"I am asking where's manik? please someone tell me."

"we don't know. " cabir said.

"he was gone from the day your operation started." said mukti.

aliya told all that they tried to contact him a lot of times but failed.

they were talking all this when manik's parents entered the room. nandini still couldn't see. she wasn't allowed to.

all other noticed them. so dhruv asked them if they know anything about manik by now.

till now manik's parents were lying to everyone that they even don't know where he is. saying he only left a letter written that he was fine wherever he was.

but now was the time they should disclose the truth to all. so they said everything truthfully to every person present there. including nandini.

after listening to everything she was feeling guilty. she never thought that manik will do this much for her. she knew he could even die for her if needed. but this certain thing, the sacrifice never crossed her mind.

from a long time manik was hiding this truth. he hid so perfectly about him being the donor.

nandini felt very bad that manik didn't share this with her. she deserved to know that's what she thought that time.

with guilt, pain, desperation she also felt anger building up inside her. she was angry on him for hiding this important thing from her. angry on herself for not getting any hint what her best friend cum boyfriend was planning.

manik was released by then. ready to meet nandini. he couldn't wait more. he was assuming the danger coming.

knowing nandini's anger, he knew he wouldn't be spared easily. and knowing that by now his parents would've told everything to all as planned by him.

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

chapter ends here. sorry but yes. Hope you liked it.

#HBDkyy
#2YearsOfKY2
#KyyS3Waiting
#loveMaNan