@14?

¤~after some years~¤

all were in good positions of their carriers. they were achieving what they wanted. nandini was doing well in her company. she had one personal secretary. who was not just a secretary.

it was one of her friends. no..not manik. it was navya. yes. navya. she didn't want to work before marriage. she knew that her parents would get her married off soon as she was turning 25. she would have to settle her job preferences as per her in-laws. though she knew they are very supportive. then also she thought it would be a mess. so she decided to start working after her marriage.

now she was working with nandini. to help her. as she will get experience and also it would be a nice pass time with a friend. nandu was also happy about this. because she was so worried about whom her parents would choose for her help. and the matter was solved as her very own friend came as a helping hand for her.

navya's marriage was already fixed. her parents were searching a suitable guy for her. and at last they selected one of course with navya's consent.

he was none other than cabir dhawan. yes they were gonna get married soon. but it was an arranged marriage. they still didn't found their love in each other. but was happy with their parents decision.

manik was now working on his research project. where he was finding a way out for patients like nandini.

MaNan were together. but not officially. they both have jobs now. so they could meet at night only. after returning from respective jobs. but sometimes at lunch break they would get a chance to meet.

during their these short meetings they would not talk much. if they would start any topic, it would end up in dhruv's matter.

they all seemed so happy outside. but only the 7 wonders knew what they were feeling inside with a person missing every time from their life.

they all missed dhruv whenever there would be a celebration or something. actually they never let themselves miss him. they would go to the place where he was sleeping, every time they needed him.

that one incident changed their lives in a way. they still couldn't forget the day when they heard about dhruv.

💔flash back💔

doctor stood their hanging his head low. all were eagerly waiting for him to say something about dhruv. finally he opened his mouth to say the thing which didn't change their situation even a bit.

"I am sorry." the doctor said. "we are trying our best. but we still need time. we are trying to do something for him. but he is badly injured. we have to keep him in observations for atleast a day. then we might say about his further treatment."

saying this the doctor left. leaving all his friends and family waiting.
aliya who was silently crying till now, stopped. as she knew her cry would not get him back. she had to be strong and wait for the doctors.

they all waited for two long days. 50 long hours almost. they couldn't eat properly. they were waiting. this time some other doctor came towards them.

his statement changed their lives. "we did what we could do. but we couldn't make it better. Mr. dhruv vedant slept into coma. we are really very sorry about it."