@8~B?

Part B

MaNan woke up first in the morning. after waking up nandini freshened herself and went to meet manik. when nandu entered his room he was coming out from the washroom. she found him there hearing his yawn.

he was still yawning coz last night he had to sleep late than usual. manik had less sleep at night and was still sleepy. but nandini was an early riser always. whenever she sleeps, she gets up in time.

nandini went up to him.
nandini: apki nind nahi khuli abhi tak?

manik: itni der se soya tha main kal raat. nind puri nahi hui. isi..li..yeee
(he said yawning. )

nandini: ok manik. you wait here.i will bring coffee for you.

manik: no. you don't bother. i will make myself.

nandini: it's ok manik. i will not make the coffee. i will ask someone to make it for you. { actually nandini can make coffee from coffee maker. but her coffee doesn't taste good and manik knew it. so he was just trying to avoid her. }

manik: mera woh matlab nahi tha. i meant tum abhi uthi ho to...

nandini: i know i don't make good coffee. so no need to tell. (faking anger)

manik: sorry. nandu. but your coffee isn't that bad either. really.

nandini: thik hai. then drink the coffee i make for you.

manik: okay. i will. ( a bit tensed n scared about what would happen after that)

nandini: (laughing) i was kidding manik. you don't have to do it. (cupping his face in her hands) I won't do anything you don't like.

nandini asked for 2 coffee in her room. MaNan settled themselves in the swing that was in her balcony. it had place for one to sit properly. but they two always shared it.

nandini sat there keeping her head on his chest. { don't get shocked. they have become like this, they even don't know from when. }

after sitting there for sometime their coffee arrived . they had it and then went down to wake up others. when they reached at the hall, all were still sleeping. manik asked lemon water for all of them. and also went to bring medicines.

mukti was sleeping on the couch. navya n cabir at floor keeping their heads in the opposite sofas. dhruv and aliya were sleeping together hand in hand. aliya's head was on dhruv's lap.

MaNan: chalo utho. it's morning.

nandini: kab tak sote rahoge. mere parents ko pata chal gaya na toh kya sochenge? {her parents already knew why they were here, it was just to wake them up}

manik: guys hum kabki uth gaye. coffee bhi peeli. breakfast bhi karne wale hai. (said the last line near cabir's ear)

listening about food cabir woke up. then mukti who was on the couch beside him. one by one all woke up. they drank the lime water. then took their medicines.

cabir:what yaar. itni subha subha jaga di. tum dono to pehle uth hi jaoge na. you guys weren't drank. tumhe kya pata how we all are feeling.

nandini: toh drink kiya hi kiyu?

mukti: kabhi karke toh dekho yaar. kya maza aata hain.

manik: dikhraha hain kitnaaa maza aaraha hain tum logo ko.

nandini: now get up guys. bohut bhuk lagi hai. khana nahi hai kya tum logo ko?

dhruv: ya. let's eat. chalo aliya. ( he tagged her with him)

all had breakfast. then they chit chatted for some time and all left for their homes. manik too. nandini went to her parents room.