@17?

nandini was working in her office. with navya. and these two when got together, how could they only work?? he he..

they started gossiping. they started laughing. sometimes cried remembering about dhruv. but then again smiled.

certain times we don't feel to work anymore. we feel to talk with someone with whom we can laugh n cry at the same time and won't be judged. the 7 Wonders were like that though a member missing.

nandini knew if her parents got to know that she did not do any work and just time pass, she would surely get scolded. but WHO CARES??? 

navya dropped nandini home at evening and went to the hospital where dhruv was admitted.

aliya was already there. navya sat beside her. hearing her simple cute monologue with dhruv.

Aliya and Navya were best of friends even before the 7 wonders were made. they could do anything for each other without asking. but now when aliya needed support what could navya do other than consoling her silently.

navya with all her willpower wished Dhruv to be well soon. she couldn't see aliya like this anymore. no one could. that's why they started visiting dhruv when aliya wasn't there. they just didn't know how to tell her to keep patience a little more. because this Little time never passed. and dhruv remained the way he was for some years.

but every bad phase comes to an end right. this phase was also gonna end for them soon. will they be ready for the change?

navya was thinking about how aliya couldn't show her true feelings to anyone. though all knew, but she never expressed. she never wished for anyone's support. navya always tried to make her get everything out but she never gave in.

navya's chain of thoughts broke when aliya started shaking her holding her shoulders, almost making navya fall from the chair she was sitting.

navya: what happened? are you okay? (navya said panicking)

aliya: I am okay. but seems you are not. I am calling you n...

navya: why were you shaking me so hard as if your life depended on it..

aliya: something like that navya. you know what I noticed just now?

navya: she signalled her to continue.

aliya: just now dhruv's eye lids were trembling. you know what that means?

aliya said with hope in her eyes.

navya didn't wanted to break her moment of happiness. but she had to make her understand.

navya: you were just imagining aliya. till now dhruv never showed any sign like this. nor doctors expected this from him. you just have to be strong and look at him once more. this time properly.

see he isn't making any movements. he is still, just breathing and nothing else. you look at him and you will see that...

navya didn't have to complete her sentence. before that she looks towards dhruv and got shocked when she actually acknowledged that his eye lids were trembling.

navya: that means he is responding. oh my god. aliyaaaaa. it's just wow. i am so happy. let's call the doctor.

navya said all this almost shouting.

navya: aliya why aren't you saying something?

without talking much aliya broke down in her arms. navya simply patted her back.

aliya: i was waiting for so long. so long for this day. at last. I knew he would never leave me, leave us. I knew he would come back.

I can't control more. I tried to act all strong strong in these years. now I don't need to act more.