Chapter Ønë: The Cøllisiøn

**DISCLAIMER** This is my first fanfiction so bear with me. I hope you all enjoy it! It'll get better, I promise!😂 I apologize for this chapter being so short. Future chapters, if you like the story, will be longer.

**Additional disclaimer from the future** Yes, I am aware this isn't correct format or how dialogue should be written. However, it was my first fan fic. By the time I figured out it was incorrect, the story was too far in to change so sorry about that 😂

This was it. This was the moment everything would change. Zoey looked up at Josh and saw those puppy dog eyes. This would be the last time she looked in them like this. "J-Josh...I..."

Maybe we should start back at the beginning. March 12th, 2016.

It was a bright and sunny day in California. As the sun beat down on the sidewalk, she ran down the concrete. "Hurry" she thought to herself. Wisps of long, lilac tresses danced past the near translucent curvature of her face as she hurried along. This was her third interview in a week. She actually had a shot with this one, well, maybe if she wasn't going to be late again.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm almost there!! I can't afford to miss this!" She thought to herself. Running and running she turned the corner so fast like it depended on her life. Not looking where she was going she crashed into a pink haired guy. "Oh fuck!" She looked down picking up her things. They were everywhere; books, pens, pictures, headphones, all of it. "Listen, i'm so sorry, i'm in a rush I didn't see you coming!"she plead as she gathered her things. "Oh it's ok! I shouldn't have been running, are you ok??" The cotton candied boy asked in worry. "Yeah yeah I'm fine!" She explained to him. "What are you-" She got up quickly and ran off before he could finish his sentence. "Rushing...to?..". He looked down to notice a sketch book. "Hm?" He picked it up. "Wait! You left your book!! Ahh she can't hear me..." he opened the book to find all sorts of drawings. Things from people to creatures to nature. The boy was amazed at the talent, he looked through some more and noticed the signatures on them. "Zoey? That's a cute name." He smiled. He looked toward the direction of where she ran wondering how he was gonna get her book back to her. The cotton candy boy looked in the back of the book to find a phone number. "If found please call Zoey..". A brown haired boy ran up next to him panting. "Ok Josh! You win!" He catches his breath. "What's that?" "Oh, I ran into this girl. She dropped this." He looked into the distance. "Dude, so why do you still have it?" "Because she dropped it Tyler" he looked at the brown haired boy like he was stupid. "So let's give it back...Was she cute?" He smirked. "Yeah " Josh blushed. "I mean n-no! Well yeah! Shut up man." He looked down. "Well I think it's time to find this mysterious girl don't cha think?" Tyler smiled. " I guess. She does need this doesn't she." Josh said determined. "Let's g!" Tyler chuckled.