As her binged came to an end she dosed off. Hours later she drug her tired body to her bedroom.

The next morning...
The woman rose from her bed around 11. She yawned, stretched her tense body, and ruffled her hair.

She grabbed her phone and had 3 missed calls from Tarren.

"Shit." The woman laughed as she pressed call

Damn you just made it home?

Sorry Tarren. I fell asleep.

Yeah sure Cyn.

Hush sir. I really forgot.

Where is dude taking you?

I don't know I'm going to call him then call you back.

Call later. Most times boys don't even know. We figure shit out on the spot.

Alright. Bye T

Bye BigHead

The woman rose from bed and started the shower then brushed her teeth. She stripped from her clothes and stepped under the hot water.

Once contemplating for an hour on what to wear she settled on an outfit.

"Show him what he's missing." The woman smirked to herself as she looked herself over

It was around 2:30 already so she gathered her things and left the house rushing to Tarren's

-
Around 3:15 she began to worry.

"Call him Cyn." The man nodded at her phone seeing her expression

She sighed and nodded grabbing her phone.

Where are you Jacques?

Sorry, I'll be there in an hour

What are you doing now? I'm ready now.

I'm at a photoshoot at the Agency on Cove & 96th I'll be there soon. I promise.

Okay. Bye Jay.

I'll be there soon.

"Tarren I'm going to the agency on Cove and 96th to meet Jacques. I'll be back."

"Alright. You coming back here after?"

"Most likely. See you then."

He gave the woman a head nod as she left out.
-
She looked up at the building and sighed as she grabbed the bag of soul food from the passenger seat.

She walked in and greeted the clerk.

"Who are you here for?"

"Travis Scott."

"Your his...?"

"....friend."

"Go on in, love. Room 5401." The clerk whispered sliding a card over the table to her

Cyn smiled and took the card then began wobbling down the hall.

She used the card to open the door and looked around for a bit before walking fully into the room. She looked around once more before facing the canvas.

The woman placed her hand over her stomach at the sight before catching the eye of Rih which nudged Trav and nodded at her

He quickly pulled his arm from around Rih and stood up beginning to walk over.

"Cyn what you doing here?"

"Leaving."

"That wasn-"

"It's fine. I just thought  you meant what you said the other night. But umm maybe I wasn't gone long enough. Or maybe you just don't deserve me. You have a nice life. I'll have Tarren call when there's an appointment."

The woman spoke calmly although she wanted to break down. She even gave a smile before turning away from him.

"Have a nice life? Cyn I want you."

"Yeah. But you want her too and you can't seem to decide, so I'll make the decision easy for you."

"I'm sorry."

"Bye."