" Women , you got a set of lungs! Its better that this room is a sound proof !" Raftar exclaims . I bit down hard on his palm . She moves his hand away with a hiss.

" god women! Seems like I feed you for screaming and biting! " I take a pillow and hit him on his head. He brings his hand to stop me and holds my wrists . Then he pushes me on the bed and presses himself on me dodging my moves. And holding me in place.

" I swear Raftar I will kill you.... You... Ass hole... You.." I cant seem to hold back the obscenities that I thought I would never use. But here I go abusing like a sailor to the donkey of my husband.

" wow , babe hold on... Seems like i' m rubbing off on you "

" what did you say you jerk! Rubbing?! -" I scream back at his face.

" Doll, I dint mean me rubbing on you ... You know ... I dint mean the body to body contact .. What I meant to say was the language... And by the way don't you dare swear again from that pretty mouth of yours. " I thrash around wiggling my wrist to get away from his hold but damn he is so strong that he does even put effort to hold me down.

He then becomes all serious . His eyes show anger that I ignored a while ago. I stop fidgeting science its useless .

" good, now listen to me Khushbu" he seems to get angrier every passing moment. " This had to happen now or later. You are my wife and in Islam husband has every right on his wife. He can see her without hijab , clothes and even touch her. " when he brought the word from Islam It felt like a slap on my face. I believe in Islam and as a true muslim I have to satisfy my husband's sexual needs .

" I-" I start to say but he stops me.

" I dont expect you have sex with me . Thats not acceptable to me to take you against your concent. I wont steep to that level. I understand , so I will wait. " he says and pulls ways . He sits back on the chair with his glass of whatever he was drinking before, in his hands.

I it up and rub my writs which already turned red. He takes a sip from his drink looking intently at me.

" I already told you . You would me waiting for me in our bed with ur hair open and oh- that tank top and those shorts. " I turn bright red. I pull the blanket around me covering myself and scowl at him. " but, thats not what this is about . I had to talk to you about the stunt that you pulled yesterday... My Dear wife! " I can feel his anger. Its like the atmosphere changed and I remember yesterdays events.

Oh -uh Khushbu my subconscious hides behind the chair she so proudly sits on.

I gulp . The air is thick of anger and tension. Raftar's body seems relaxed but his eyes tell something else. I feal scared of him. I just learned that I dont like this side of him. It terrifies me to be frank.

" what you did was not acceptable" his voice unsettling me making me squirm " and you will be punished for that. I thought of giving you time but seems like you need to learn your lessen. " I wonder what this punishment is.

" pack your bags and go meet your Ammi also get your passport. " This seems to crash my world. What does he mean passport?

" what do You mean Get passport? We can travel in car right. " I dont think so I want to hear what I think it is.

" Yes passport, we are leaving this country. We need to get back to the Mansion. The real home. Our house. " I look at him shocked.

" No no I dont want to leave pakistan! I was born and brought up here! I-I have my family my friends .... Every one I know and ever knew are here . How can I leave them? My -My ammi and abbu an-and bhai ... How can I leave them? " I blabber.

" well, you have to. You should have thought of the consequences before going against my word. " he sips his drink.

" your word?! Thats my Ammi, Raftar! My mother ! The one who gave me birth ! Why do I get punished for meeting my mother?! " I loose my calm and scream at him.

" Lower your voice! " he shouts back at me . "Dont you dare raise your voice in front of me again! " his stance turns cold and ruthless which would have scared me if I weren't in shock.

" we leave early in the morning tomorrow. Pack your bags. Go meet your family and friends today. " he says and walks to the door.

" Im not leaving this city let alone this country! " I shout back at him but he is already gone!

I thought of writing a bit lengthier chap bt i dnt feel well .... So may b next chap would be lengthier... Like and comment :)