Chapter 34 "Crimson"

Start from the beginning

I wanted to stay but having fun wasn't what I came here for in the first place. I let Jacob dragged me with him, leaving the brunette, disappointment written in her face. We both exited the club and I led him to my car. After shoving his backpack to the back seat, he settled himself in the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt before we zoomed off to the road.

**************************************

"This place is really awesome,'' he commented looking around. ''I'll never get tired living here." I threw the keys on the table and proceeded to my bedroom, Jacob tailing behind me. While unhooking my necklace, he asked,

"What do you really want Allison?"

"How did you know I want something?"

"Because you obviously said so when you threw me out."

I smirked. "And here I am, thinking you're always a douche. I didn't know you've grown a brain..,'' he rolled his eyes at my insults,.."You're right! I want you to do something for me."

"How can you be sure I'll do what you want?"

I strutted towards him. "I don't. But I know people like you. So will you do it?" His lips were pursed into a tight line. He looked down for a second before bringing his gaze to mine. 

"Fine."

Good!

*********************************

Rhel P.O.V

Is this what it feels like preparing for your wedding?

Tired.

Exhausted.

After walking around, driving around, preparing for the wedding, we're still halfway from accomplishing our wedding goals! Luke, on the other hand, must be beyond exhausted because after he's done with office works, he went to accompany me. It's almost 6 p.m, I have to cook dinner but I have to take a shower first. My body needs rejuvenating and shower is the perfect solution for me. 

I was about to insert the key when I noticed the door was already open. I slowly twisted the knob.

"Mr. Kane?'' I called out cautiously. I looked around to find anything unusual but nothing. 

"Alex Kane, come out wherever you are." This was unnerving. Something's wrong here. I was about to toss the key to the table when I saw a small red box and a black rose beside it. I dropped my bag on the floor as I felt it was getting heavier in my hand. My heart was now beating hard against my chest and a lump formed on my throat.

This isn't happening. Not this again. 

My hand trembled as I picked the red box. I opened it and found a paper folded inside. I took a deep breath before unfolding the paper.

'A black rose for my first surprise.'

P.S 'For the second surprise. Go to the kitchen :)'

I crumpled the paper and threw it. I picked up the flower and then let it fall to the floor before stomping my foot against it. I poured all my emotions I was feeling and brushed the tear that I didn't know escaped from my eye. The heaviness in my chest weighed like a brick as I stormed to the kitchen. Laid at the stop of the marble counter top was another small red box with three black roses. I picked up the box and opened it. Just like the first one, inside was a folded paper. I unfolded it and silently read it.

'Condolences  :('

P.S For the third surprise. Go to your bedroom

My heart sunk as I was reading the note. I rubbed my hand on my chest and tears streamed down to my cheeks. My mind wanted to run but my feet wouldn't cooperate. It felt I was frozen in place. My body was trembling, afraid to what will I find in my bedroom. 

I forcibly dragged my feet to the stairs then to my room. I wanted this to be over and I couldn't do that if I let my fear won over. I mustered the little courage that was left in me and opened the door. I saw the third surprise laid at the center of my bed. It was a large black box with a white satin ribbon.

I cautiously moved towards the bed. Every step felt heavier. My hands trembled as I slowly removed the ribbon. My breath became shallow and sweats drifted from my forehead. The minute that I saw what was inside, my stomach churned and I rushed to the bathroom. I puked my stomach out while crying. I sat beside the toilet hugging my knees to my chest, sobbing. 

"No,no,no..." I said over again, rocking my body. What I saw was beyond horrible. Blood covered all over his smooth fur.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Kane...I'm s-sorry baby.'' 

Nooo..not Mr. Kane!! Huhuhu

 Writing this chapter doesn't feel right. It's hard for me to let Mr. Alex Kane go but I had to..I hope you forgive me for killing him.. :(  But I promise I'll make it up to you..

R.I.P Alex Kane :( :( :(

See you in the next chapter...XOXO!!