Chapter 9 "Once a Habit, Always a Habit" (Edited)

Luke 

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock and saw it was five in the morning so I decided to go jog. Since I had been busy with work and with Rhel lately, I wasn't able to jog which I usually did every morning.

I silenced the clock and lifted myself to a sitting position. Rhel's voice reverberated in my head as I vividly recalled the last thing she said last night. She was able to deny she didn't enjoy our date but I could tell she was lying and that she enjoyed my company and I admit, I truly enjoyed being with her also. Last night was my first time I was so engulfed in a conversation with a girl on a date. Usually I pretended listening to the other girls because I didn't find their stories interesting, but it was different with Rhel. She was an exception.

Standing up, I headed to the bathroom to do my routine. I immediately washed my face and wiped it with a towel, before walking towards the closet to grab my clothings. After changing, I looked for my earphones, inserted it to my phone and played my favorite music One Republic's- Secrets. As I was ready, I walked out of my suite then headed to the elevator.

Feeling the cool sensation of the morning breeze, I didn't waste any seconds and started my jog for it helped me got to my mood. Few minutes after, I started feeling the sweats dripping on my forehead and on my body. I continued jogging for another fifteen minutes and stopped in the nearby tree, trying to catch my breath first before proceeding to the next round. Taking deep calming breaths, I looked around and spotted a pretty blonde on the other side of the road, also resting. Taking in her appearance, she definitely looked sexy and a good-looking lady at that. Without delay, I jogged towards her.

"Hey!" I greeted making her smile but it quickly faded as crease appeared between her brows as if she was examining me.

"Wow, you look...hot in person."

"You know me?" I asked curiously although a lot of girls knew me.

She nodded, "The one and only, Luke Lacela."

"Ah great! I don't need to introduce myself anymore. So.." I said stretching my arms sideward. "Can I buy you some hot and steaming coffee? There's one nearby," I flirted, closing the gap between us.

She blushed but she didn't look away, "That sounds good."

We walked together forgetting the jog until we arrived at a coffee shop and we went inside. She sat on the corner outlooking the outside scenery while I ordered for the both of us. Anything would be fine as long as we have the same coffee, according to her.

I waited for few minutes, constantly eyeing her and flirted with whenever the slightest chance I could get and as soon as our coffees were served, I brought them to our table. 

"Would you like to come on my suite tonight?" I asked without hesitation once I was settled causing her to look surprised.

"I can't believe you're that...fast," she stated as she chuckled shyly.

I shrugged, "Why waste time for a pretty girl like you. So...is it a yes?"

"Sure. I would love to." I smirked thinking that she was easy just like everyone else, well except for one girl. Girls like here were just easy to manipulate and to fool around.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to get your name."

"It's Allison. Allison Paige," she said, winking.

"Nice to meet you Allison." 

I gulped the remaining coffee down to my cold stomach, so was she and then we went out. When we reached outside, she held my wrist, pulling me gently so I could face her. She just stared at me and I did the same before I realized the time.