Chapter 33 "Pissed"

Rhel P.O.V

My blood was boiling. Heat surged through my body. I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"I don't need to answer that. You're not worth of my time..." I said through gritted teeth. "...Get out of my room NOW!" I snapped.

"Or what?", she hissed. Before I could register, my hand instantly connected to her cheek. Her head swayed to the side. When she faced me, anger flashed in her feature. 

Oh no!

"F*ck you bitch!" And with that, she pulled my hair hard enough that my head swayed to the pull. I could feel the pain surged in my head. I pulled her hair also with all my strength. I promised that I wouldn't back down without a fight and this where it got me. But I'm not regretting anything. If she wanted a fight, then a fight I'll give her. 

"You whore!" I managed to say while still pulling on her hair.

"I'll ruin you bitch!" she retorted. We're now leaning on the rail of the balcony and we almost tripped to the side. Stupid heels!  Luckily, I managed to balance myself and dragged us away from the rail.

A sudden pain rushed through my gut causing my feet to wobble and I knelt down. I clutched my stomach and coughed as the pain was too much to handle. My breathing was labored and I panicked. I looked up and saw her curled fist. What the! She just punched me. I heard Luke calling my name from the hallway. I sat down with my right hand supporting my weight and the other still clutching my stomach since the pain was slowly subsiding. Allison just stood there, staring at me with a blank face. My gaze shifted to the door when Luke came barging in, shoving Allison aside and knelt down beside me.

"Baby are you okay?" he asked, concerned. I nodded and held his arms to stand up. Everyone barged in and rushed to our side. I saw Daryl grabbed Allison and asked her angrily. She just shrugged her dad's arms and ran out of the room.

"What happened?" Amber asked once I settled down on the bed.

"She came here and said... things that made me angry. I couldn't stand her and before I realized, I had slapped her...that's why we fought."

"I'm sorry for what my daughter did to you. I really am." Daryl said sincerely. 

"It's not your fault Mr. Morgan. Your daughter...we just can't stand each other.''

"God, I really hate that bitch!" Amber yelled. I looked at her and frowned. She noticed me and got my message and muttered sorry before Tom cooed her out of the room. Daryl also left after to look for Allison.

"Are you alright dear?" Dad asked while kneeling down in front of me. I nodded and he kissed me before he and Luke's parents left. After everyone had left, I realized that Luke hasn't said anything once we're settled in bed. He just sat beside me, looking down while his hand never left my waist. I sighed and cupped his cheeks with both hands.

"What's wrong Luke?" He sighed exhaustively. He held my wrists firmly before bringing them down and clasped my hands.

"I was really worried. When Jake told me how he saw you two fighting from the balcony...I-I didn't know what to feel that time...I-It's just..." I shushed him before he could finish what he's about to say.

"I'm fine now okay? Don't worry, hmm? I can handle myself." He finally smiled while nodding and kissed my forehead, then to both of my cheeks, then to the tip of my nose and after, to my lips. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his familiar warmth.

"Come on, the guests are waiting. You do realize our engagement party is not yet over." I said.

"Are you sure?"