chapter 43

"Okay,okay so let me get this straight you want us to summon a demon to give us advice?!" I said not believing what Nathan and demo were telling us.

"Yes,and we can do that with the help of Willow" demo said and turned to Willow who was shocked by it too.

"Wait,hold on. I might be a powerful witch but I need a spell book that is about dark black magic also I'm going to need Zara and royalty to help me" Willow said giving me and Royalty a look.

"Um,no offence but I thought all magic was the same" Nathan said looking dumbfounded. Everyone,even me gave Nathan a look.

"No.Nathan not all magic is the same you see you have black magic, then dark black magic. Black magic is when you want to cause harm and you want to drain peoples energy and dark black magic is when you summon demons,but dark and black magic are really the same to me but to other witches its not. The only other magic I know that is not even close to dark or black magic is white magic and white magic is when you heal things and want to help people and blah blah blah" Willow said to Nathan I could tell Nathan was trying to take it all in.

"Okay like for instance Zara has black and white magic. She gets her white magic from her mermaid and then she gets her black magic from her witch. That's why when she gets really mad she harms people. But her witch is not that bad,I've seen other witches do a lot more damage" Willow told us. Wow I did not know this about me,okay. I guess it's true you learn something everyday.

"Ummm...so are we doing this like summoning the demon?" Royalty asked the group seeming nervous.

"Ummm.yeah I'm down if you are Zara" Willow said looking at me.

"Yeah I'm down. But how are we going to get the book?" I asked Willow

"I have an idea" Willow said smiling.

Okay this is a filler chapter. Sorry it took me so long I'm out of school for the summer so I will have a lot of time. And yes I know black and dark magic is the same I just wanted to do something different.