chapter 4

I just finished unpacking. Now I am hungry.

Oh pizza sounds good right now.

"MOM AND DAD CAN YOU ORDER PIZZA"I yelled

"ZARA COME DOWN HERE I CAN'T HEAR YOU"my mom yelled back.

Ugg I do not want to walk I am kinda sleppy.

wait I can just transport I mean I am a witch right. 1...2...3

"Ops"I said because my mom was giving me the look .The look that says WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT USING MAGIC FOR STUPID REASONS

"I know I know but I have a good reason....."I said nervous

"OK what is the reason then?" She asked me still giving me the look.

"Umm I was sleepy and didn't want to walk down the stairs" I said in a hurry.

"Your lucky it took us a long time to get here because I would not have bought, that oh and what did you need?" She asked me lucky she brought that excuse well she.... kinda did.

"Oh I was asking if you can order pizza" I said while I got a bottle of water.

"Sure sweetie here is some money and I will give you and your sister some money when y'all go shopping ok"

"yeah ok thanks mom your the best"I said as I give her a hug.

My mom is the best no wonder she is a sea queen. Maybe Royalty wants some pizza.

Well let me go ask her. As I was walking up the stairs I was still trying to take in the big house.

I knocked on Royalty's door.

"come in" she said as I went in

"hey Royalty do you want some pizza"

"yeah sure".(skip eating).

Now it is time for me to go to sleep"GOOD NIGHT ROYALTY LOVE YOU" I yelled as I went to my bed room.

"GOOD NIGHT ZARA AND LOVE YOU TOO"she yelled back to me.Today was a pretty good day.

Good night world.

The pic on top is Zara's room⬆