chapter 19

NATHAN POV

After school I went to the pack house to ask my dad about Zara and her family. I really want to know what she is.

I walked down the school stairs.and went to my car in the parking lot only to see Stacy at my car. Ewww what does she want she is so annoying , like can she not take a hint.

"Hey baby" she said to me as I unlocked my car. Even her voice is annoying.

"I am not your baby and don't ever talk to me, can't you take a hint"I said as I got in my car.I left her looking dumb in the middle of the parking she also looked angry,but I don't really care right now.

I made it to the pack house and ran up the stairs to my dads office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in Nathan" he said to me he sounded stressed out though I wonder why.

"What up dad have you seen the new family?"I asked as I sat in one of his chairs that are in front of his desk.

"Yeah I meet them they are nice people but I dont know what they are .I know they are not human and they are not vampires or werewolves" he said as he looked down at all the books he had in front of him. I am guessing they are about all supernatural.

"I went to welcome them and met their daughters you might know them.Their names are Zara and Royalty. Have you met them?" He asked looking up from his books.

"Yeah I met them .Zara is my mate"I said nervously because I was not sure if I should had told him but I already did.

"Okay I am happy for you son, so what did you want son?" My dad asked me.

"I wanted to know what they were too I was coming to ask you about it but apparently you don't know either"I told him as I was about to get up and leave.

"Trust me son I will find out" he said as I walked out the door.

I guess I could call Zara and ask her when she wants to meet up with me for the dance project. I am happy I am doing it with her and not some other girl.

ZARA POV

Was I was eating I heard my phone ringing and picked it up it was a unknown number though.

PHONE COV (z= Zara n= Nathan)

Z: hello

N:oh umm hi Zara I was just calling to ask you when you would want to meet up for our project

Z: oh umm we can on Friday since it is due on Monday. Oh and is that all.

N: yeah I'll see you at school bye

End of phone call

Oh I want to see if Royalty wants to go for a swim. I feel like I have not been in the ocean for ages.

"ROYALTY DO YOU WANT TO GO FOR A SWIM?" I yelled

"YEAH SURE ASK MOM THOUGH" she yelled back as she came down stairs.

I ran upstairs to ask our mom if we could go for a swim.

"Mama can me and Royalty go for a swim?we will back before dinner please" I said from outside the door. I really hope she says yes.

"Yeah y'all can go" she said.

Yay. Oh and I still have to asked her if Ashley can come stay with us a little.

"She said yes Royalty" I said as we both ran outside and jumped in the ocean. The water feels so good.

"Yes it does feel good" lea said in my head

As we were swimming I saw a dolphin and said hi to her. And yes I can speak to dolphins. I mostly just speak to sea animals because some of the land animals are stuck up.

(After they swim)

Me and Royalty just got done swimming and it was so fun.