chapter 21

As I walked up the stairs to the school I heard the bell ring letting everyone know that first period is over.

I walked in and right away I saw Royalty by her locker and I ran over to her.

"Where were you during first period?" She asked me while she was putting things in her locker.She turned her head and looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked me all I did was look at her.

"Royalty I found my mate"I said to Royalty as I looked down.

"Omg you did I am so happy for you,who is the lucky guy,Wait why aren't you happy?" She asked while she looked at my face.

"Because he is a werewolf and I don't know what mom and dad would say" I said to her. I feel like I am about to cry.

"Mom and dad won't care that he is a werewolf as long as he treats you right. But I feel like there is something your not telling, are you afraid?" She asked me as she closed her locker I nodded my head.

"What are you afraid of Zara?"Royalty asked me with worry in her eyes.

"I..I am afraid that I won't be good enough for him and I don't know how to show my feelings I don't know how to LOVE" I said as I broke down crying. Royalty hugged me tight.

"Don't cry baby sister come on let's go home, mom and dad shouldn't be there they went to visit our family" she said as she let go of me and got the keys to the car.

As we walked to the car I saw Nathan in the little Forest. I ran to the car and jumped in as fast as I could.

"Do you want to get snacks and buy a couple of Disney movie,I know you want to"she asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said trying to sound happy but I could not stop my head from thinking about Nathan.

Will I be good enough for him,could I show him my feelings,could I learn to love someone.

ROYALTY POV

It pains me to see my little sister like this. Right now we are watching the beauty and the beast I know this is her favorite movie. It is mine to. I wonder who her mate is though.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I said to her.

"You just did" she said back smiling at me.

"Umm who is you mate?"I asked her

"Oh it is Nathan" Zara said back to me and looked at the TV again. I have heard if that name before. Ooo yeah that is her partner for the dance project.

I wonder what she is going to do about the mate thing she can't avoid him forever.

I hope y'all enjoy tell me if my book is good tho