chapter 25

ROYALTY POV

"Wow sis that was really good" Zara said to me and Zach. The whole class seemed to like it because they were just staring at me.

"Wow that was amazing Royalty and Zach"Mrs.Summers said to us.

I let out a breath of relief.

(Skip school)

ZARA POV

I am so hungry. I am suppose to go on a date with Nathan. Saturday today is Friday nothing really happened this week.....

Right now I am at home and I already asked my mom if Ashley could come on land if it was alright with her mom and guess what........ She said YES.

I can't wait Till Ashley is here she should be here in 1....2...3.

"HEY GIRL I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME. I MISSED YOU." She yelled as she jumped in my arms.

"I missed you too girl" I said back.

Ashley is really pretty. She had blonde hair that had aqua blue at the ends.

People would probably think that we would not be friends.... But they are right we are not friends we are sisters she is my best friend we have been through everything together.

"Hey Ashley I did not see you there"I heard Royalty say to her as she gave her a hug.

Her and Ashley are friends but I think Royalty is best friends with Sarah.

And Sarah is Ashley's older sister I think she might be coming over to maybe tomorrow.......

I heard a snap of fingers in my face.

"Zara are you ok?" Ashley asked me.

"Sorry I zoned out"I said in a embarrassed tone.

"Its alright and I hear you got a mate and a date with him" Ashley said to me.

"Umm yeah"I told her in a awkward tone.

"Don't just say "yeah" this is your first real date so on Saturday I will pick out your clothes and do your make-up I can not wait." She said all in one breath.

"Okay"I said to her.

"Hey do you guys want to go and dance. We have a dancing room" I heard Royalty say to us.

"Yeah sure do you want to Zara?"Ashley asked me in a hopeful tone.

"Sure"I told them and we started to head to the dance room.

And in next chapter I will have. A video of how they danced.