chapter 6

I can't belive Royalty put water on me I am still in mermaid form. Oh I love my mermaid form,my tail is turquoise and my hair changes to a baby blue type of color. For some reason me and my sister got rare tails its probably because our parents are king and queen. Ooo I can use my heat power to boil the water on me. 5 minutes later, what am I going to wear. Oh how about a crop top and some shorts and white converse's . I wonder why Royalty woke me up.

"ZARA COME DOWN STAIRS NOW" I heard my dad shout                      

"HERE I COME"I yelled back

As you can see my family likes to yell. So here I am walking down the stairs. When I was finally down I went in the kitchen.

"Zara and Royalty we need to talk to you girls" my mom said

"Okay about what?" Royalty said

"Well you guys are going to school starting Monday" My father said

Oh well that is not that bad I guess . It might be fun.

"Okay is that all?"Royalty asked
"Yeah. And are y'all going shopping?" Mom asked us

"Do u want to go Royalty"I asked I hoped she would want to go.

"Oh yeah. I was going to ask you earlier but looks I don't have to now." Royalty said as she ate her food.
I justed finished my food that was so good  and you guys can't tell I love food to the moon and back.
(After Royalty eats)

"It took you forever to eat" I said slightly annoyed

"Well sorry I don't finish my food in one bite" she said looking at me

"I don't do that" I mumbled

"Who said I was talking about you" she said turning around and smirking at me.

"Sure you weren't" I said back

"Hey are you ready?" Royalty asked me ohh I have to go get the money from mom.

"Yeah. just let me go get the money from mom" I said heading upstairs to my parents room.

I knocked on their door. "Come in" I heard my mom say

"Hey mom can we get money for clothes and all that stuff ?"  I asked while I walked over to my dad to hug him

"Yeah here you go sweetheart" she said handing me her card.

Shopping  here I come. If you can't tell yet I love shopping. I am not a girly girl. Well I am a little but I could also be tomboyish.

On top is what Zara is wearing