chapter 30

"Are you ready to order sir?" The waitress asked Nathan in a "sexy" tone. Wtf this is my man who does she think she is.

"Yes "we" are ready to order"I told her.

"I wasn't asking you I was asking this hot hot man here" she told me and started to just talk to Nathan.

Nathan looked extremely uncomfortable.

I was getting mad.

Next thing I know I hear the water bust in the bathroom. And I am guessing it was me opps.

"Come on , we will just go to MacDonald's" Nathan said to me as he payed and grabbed my hand.

We walked out. Once we got in the car I could feel that Nathan was irritated so I just stayed quiet I don't know if it was at me or the girl. Oh well.

••••••••~~~~

We are now at the pack house me and Nathan went to MacDonald's already.

I am really nervous what if they don't like me I thought.

"Well then beat their a**" I heard my witch Alex say in my head.

"I am not going to to beat them up"
I told her in my head.

"Will they like me?" I asks

"Yes they will and if they don't they will have to deal with me baby" he told me as he kissed my forehead and we walked in the house.

Next chapter will be better I might add some fight so be prepared and also I might upedate again so yeah and check out my new book called her necklace it is awesome and yeah vote.