chapter 8

Today is Monday and me and Royalty have to go to school. I wonder what time it is. I look at my alarm clock it is 7:15. I might as well get up.

Hmm let's see what I am going to wear. I decided to wear a shrit that said "never say Monday" with some jeans and I decided to curl the ends of my hair.

Sometime I think people think black mermaids don't exist but we do I mean look at me. My hair is pretty long it is almost to my butt. I decided to go down stairs and when I did I saw my parents and my sister.

I look more like my dad I do have some features from my mom. I think Royalty looks like my dad too but like I said we have some features from our mom to."hey daddy, hi mommy" I said sitting down at the table "hello sweetie"mom said.(after eating)

"Zara are you ready?" Royalty asked me

"Yeah. Hey we are wearing the same same thing" I said looking at Royalty

"Oh I guess we will be twins today huh" Royalty said as we walked out of the door

"I wonder how big the school is" I Wondered out loud. I really want to see how the people here act.

Sure I am nice and all but if you mess with my sister or try to bully me it is going to go down. I am very protective of my sister even tho she is older then me. But we protect each other.

"Zara we are here"I heard Royalty say as we got out the car.

The school is pretty big. We walked up the stairs and opened the doors. I looked around and saw the office.

"There goes the office Royalty"I said walking to it. We had to get our schedules.

When we walked in we saw a older lady about mid 30's. She had alot of make-up on.

"I am Zara and this is Royalty we are new here and we need are schedules"I said while looking at the lady. She glared at us as she handed us our schedules.

"Look here lady don't glare at us we did not do nothing to you" I said snatching the schedules out of her hand.

"You did have to snatch it out of my hand!" She said as we were walking out.

"And you didn't have to glare"I said looking back

Me and Royalty are in the same grade because she started school a year late. Sometimes people think we are twins I mean we do look a like. But us wearing the same outfit people probably are going to ask us if we are.

We made it to our lockers and put our stuff in them. Her locker is right next to mine.

"Zara you didn't have to talk back to that women" Royalty said while putting stuff in her locker

"I know sorry. You already know how I am" I said looking at her.

"Hey can I see your schedule?"I asked as she handed it to me .

First period - history
Second period - math
Third period - science
Lunch
Fourth period - Spanish
Fifth period - free period
Sixth period- dance
Seventh period - music

Hey we have the same schedule. "Hey Royalty we have the same schedule!" I said smiling so hard.

But having both of us in the same class you had another thing coming your way. They better be prepared.

"YAY" Royalty yelled. And that made everyone look our way.

The bell is about to ring. We have to get to class.

"Come on Royalty we have to get to class " I said pulling her down the hall way.