Chapter 15

As I was about to walk up to miss wanna Barbie.  Nathan grabbed me I swear I felt sparks but I am to mad right now. I was looking at miss wannabe barbie and she started to back away. I am guessing it was because my eyes were changing colors my eyes do that some times.

NATHAN POV

I had to grab Zara before she did something to Stacy(miss wannabe Barbie). Stacy is apart of pack I can't stand her. She always tries to flirt with me . I felt sparks when I grabbed Zara. "She feels so soft" Duke said. When I looked down I saw Zara's eye changing colors. I wonder what she is.

ZARA POV

"Okay class can I have everyone sit down" the teacher said.

When she said that Nathan let me go so I could find a sit.

"You got lucky this time"I said to barbie in a hushed tone.

"Okay if you guys don't know yet we have new students do you guys sing?" The teacher asked us

I looked at Royalty and she looked at me.

"Yeah we sing" I said back to the teacher who I found out name is Mrs.Parker

"Can you guys sing for us please?" Mrs.parker asked us nicely and looked hopeful we would say yes.

"They probably suck" I heard miss wannabe Barbie say making some of the class laugh.

I nodded to Royalty and she nodded back.

"I would love to". I said

"I'll go after her" I heard Royalty said

"Can I have someone play hotline bling on the piano?" I asked as soon as I did this boy came and sat behind the piano.

"Thank you" I said nicely

"You got this" Royalty mouthed to me

(In the video is how she sang it)

When I opened my eye I saw people look amazed at my singing even miss wannabe Barbie.

I looked at Nathan and seen him looking at me in my eye. I saw something in his eyes I don't know what I saw. I looked at Mrs.parker she was just as amazed. Then I heard someone clap and it was Royalty.

NATHAN POV

Wow my mate can do everything she can sing and she can dance I wonder if she can act. I looked at her in awe I have the best mate ever.

(Next chapter I will have Royalty sing)