chapter 41

"Okay.....my real name is Willow and I'm a witch,but wait Dont get mad I have reasons why I lied about who I really am" she said I could see hope in her eyes.

I looked at Nathan and he looked calm okay so that's a good sign but Nathan is always calm.

"Okay you can continue" Nathan told her with the softest voice. I could tell she was nervous to tell us.

"Okay the things your dealing with are called the shadow people they are very powerful. And here's the story of how I know that." Willow told us with a pained face. I could tell this was a sensitive subject.

"So as I said before I am a witch I came from a coven of witches. We were the most powerful witches around. I had a sister she was younger then me then I had another sister which is Raven. My younger sister was so stupid she got involved with the shadow people me and Raven told her to stay away from the-" she told but started to tear up.

"It okay willow we are here for you always" I told her with a sweet smile.

"Well one day she came to her senses and told them she was not going to work with them any more. After that they killed her that started war with the shadow people they have no feelings." She told as I could tell there was more to the story.

"Why haven't we heard of the war?" Nathan curiously asked. Looking intensely at her. He wanted answers.

"Well that reason I am not sure of maybe you should ask your parents about that,but back to the story" she told us.

"The witches won but it was a very very very hard fight a lot of witches died that day also a lot of shadow people died." She stated while looking down.

"You know how I told y'all about how my younger sister died?" She asked as she looked up.

"Yeah" me and Nathan said at the same time.

"Well the next night me and Raven made a plan that we were leaving so the shadow people wouldn't find us. The next morning we were leaving I saw my younger sister in the woods that was right next to our house. I ran after her but she disappeared. I can feel like she is still alive" she stated while walking over to the window.

"Is that the reason you left all of a sudden when I told you why me and Royalty were here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. But this time I Dont know why they are coming back I might have a theory but you guys will not like it" she said as she turned around to see us.

"What is your theory?" Nathan asked.

"Well the shadow people like power they want you Zara you are very powerful I can feel power coming off you Zara they also want Royalty" as soon as Willow said that Nathan jumped up.

"NO ONE IS TAKING MY MATE!!" Nathan yelled.

I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Owww" he said as he looked at me.

"Boy sit down" told him and he did sit down.

I hope y'all liked this chapter I hoped I made it okay plzzzzz vote.