chapter 42

"Wait why do the shadow people want me and Zara?" Royalty asked.

"Because you guys are powerful they love power" Willow said to Royalty for the third time.

"Wait you guys I smell vampires in our territory" Nathan said as soon as he said that there was a knock on the door.

Nathan went to go answer it and everybody followed. When he opened the door it was some of the packs watchers and they had a vampire in their arms.

"Why are you HERE!!!!" Nathan shouted to the vampire.

"Because me and the vampires want to work together with the werewolves" the vampire said to us.

Why would they want our help especially since they kidnapped me.

"And why would we do that?" Nathan asked not taking his eyes off the vampire.

"Maybe I could tell you if you could let theses werewolves that are holding me let me go" he said to Nathan.

"N-" Nathan was about to say but I cutted him off.

"Okay keg and lane let go of the vampire so he can tell us what's going on" I said as power laced my voice.

I could tell Nathan was a little mad at me by his facial expression.

"Okay you have 20 minutes to tell us why the vampires want our help" Nathan said.

"Okay okay..... But first my name is demo..... Us vampires want your help because as you guys have heard the shadow people have came back. And we need your help....... Before you say no think about your little mate........ See the reason we took her the first time was because we thought the shadow people just wanted her and no one else but us vampires found out they are coming for both of our kind" demo said out of breathe.

I had to take in what he was saying,so if they didn't want me then what did they want then?

"What do they want then?" Nathan asked with curiosity clearly in his voice.

"Well........ The shadow people want all the four elements..... And Zara may have all the elements but her most powerful one is water and Royalty has the element of earth and two vampires holds fire and air........ Both vampires and werewolves are in danger the Shadow people want all four elements and we can't let them do that or they will rule all of the supernatural kind" demo said.

Wow all this is a lot to take in I don't know what to say its kind of cool but at the same time not. Because we are all holding the supernatural world in our hands.

"Okay demo let's go up to my office so we can talk about helping each other out" Nathan said and walked off to his office with demo following.