chapter 7

So me and Royalty are driving to the mall.... Well she is driving and I am on my phone. I am trying to think about what I am going to get at the mall. I guess I must have been thinking a long time because. We are already at the mall. I turned my head and saw Royalty looking at me.

"What?" I asked her

"Were here!!" She screamed, she likes going shopping too

So we got out and started walking towards the door of the mall. The mall is pretty big.

"Hey Royalty what are you getting?" I asked her

"Oh maybe some crop tops ,jeans ,shorts, shoes,jewelry. What about you?" Wow we do have the same taste

"The same thing your getting I'll just have to see" I said as we walked in the mall.

"Royalty do you want to go to forever 21?" I said turning to her . I love that store it is my go to place.

"Sure" she said

So we find forever 21 and we started to shop I found some rings from there.
"Zara those girl over there are looking at us I Wonder why" she whispered in my ear. I turned around to see who she pointing too. When I looked I saw two girls one with light pink hair. And one with light blue hair. All I did was wave at them to kinda tell them... You just got caught. As soon as I did that they started walking over to us.

"Really Zara you just had to do that?!!" Royalty said just as they were right in front of us.

"Hi I am lilly" the girl with the light pink hair said.

"Oh I am Logan" the girl with light blue hair said

"Sorry if you guys got creeped out. Because we were staring" the lilly said looking Down

"We wanted to see if you guys were new here" logan said looking at us.
"Yeah we are new , I am Zara" I said smiling "and this is Royalty" Royalty smiled at them.

"Are y'all in highschool?" Logan asked
"Yeah" me and Royalty said at the same time

"Oh we are two" lilly said just as, I think Logan's phone stated to ring.
She answered it.

"Yeah ok bye love you to mom" Logan said hanging up

"Mom said we need to get home"Logan said to lilly

Before they left we all exchanged our phone numbers.

(After shopping)

I am so tried we spent hours at the mall. We just came back home and it is 8:00 pm and we went at like 10:00 we bought a lot of stuff though. I am going to take a shower and go night night.

Those are some of their crop tops

The ones on the bottom are Zara's

Ones on top is Royalty's