chapter 44

"Okay,I know this abandon castle in this abandon town" Willow informed us.

"Okay what's so special about that castle?" Demo asked with a unamused face.

"Well, when I was in a coven the leader in my coven would tell us about how there was a castle that witches lived in a long time ago the thing is that they were really powerful. They live underground now ......I think" Willow told us.

"Okay, so I still don't get how we are going to get the magic book" demo said staring at Willow.

"These witches had a lot of demon books. I'm not sure if the books are still there,but hey better safe then sorry" Willow said sitting down.

"Okay then let's go get the book then" Nathan said getting.

"Oh. I forgot to mention that the castle is in Egypt" Willow told us. Egypt is like across the world,but I have always wanted to go there though.

"Well then looks like we are going to Egypt!"Nathan said. No he is not going he has a pack to run and plus I think us girls need a vacation from this house.

" no sir, only the girls are going you have a pack to run. An even if you don't want me to go alone you know I will go anyway" I told Nathan giving him a look. He knew not to argue with me because I always win.

"Fine but be careful please" he told us.

"We are going on a rode trip!!!!!" Royalty yelled at the top of her lunges.

This chapter sucks but I have a plan. Chapters after this are going to be good I promise I just wanted to give you guys a chapter. Also vote and comment.