chapter 9

Nathan pov
"Nathan honey wake up" my mom said in the mind link.
Oh hi I am Nathan and I am the soon to be alpha. I am still looking for my mate. Oh yeah my packs name is "Solar creek pack". My betas name is Zach. We have been best friends since we were born. I have two sisters their names are lilly and Logan I love them to death.

"Ok mom I am getting up"I minded linked back. I got dressed and did my hair real quick. I grabbed my back pack and headed down stairs.

I saw my sisters "hey Nathan" they said at the same time it gets creepy sometimes. They are twins they look the same but they don't. If that makes sense. Like when you first see them you can't really tell.

"Hey mom I am going to get going before I am late"I said and kissed her on the cheek."do y'all what to ride with me?"I asked Logan and lilly.

"Yeah sure"they said. Well you see my sisters are in 10th grade and I am in the 11th grade (after car ride) we are late now because my sisters kept begging me to take them to Starbucks and it was a long line.

We went to the office to get our tardy slips. My first class is history it is a alright class its not that bad. I said goodbye to my sisters and started walking to my classroom. As I was walking I smelled something really good like a mix of vanilla and roses.

When I walked in class I saw my teacher Mr.Smith. I walked up to him to give him my tardy slip. After I did that I went to my chair.

ZARA POV
Where is this stupid class this school is too big ugg. Me and Royalty are still looking for this class."Royalty I found it come on" I said really happy and started to drag her to the room.

When we walked in everyone turned their heads to look at us. The teacher looked at us "WHY ARE YOU LATE!??" he yelled a little. "Someone has anger issues"I mumbled I thought I said it quietly but I guess not because the class stared laughing. I felt Royalty nudge me Ugg .

"We are late because first we are new and second this is a big school are you happy now"I said with a little attitude.

"Would u like us to introduce ourselves?" I heard Royalty ask "Go ahead" the teacher said and I just found out his name is Mr.Smith.

"Okay hi I am Royalty and this is Zara and we are new" She said nudging me again "yes hi I am Zara" I said giving a little smile.

"Okay you guys can go sit down now" Mr.Smith said

I decided to sit in the back but I did not notice the boy I sat by he was cute I guess. When I was looking at what the teacher was teaching. I felt someone's eyes on me I turned my head and saw the boy that is sitting next to me looking at me. I looked at him and turned right back around it felt weird having his eyes on me. "Ugg this school smells like werewolves" my witch Alex said in my head "oh so that is that smell. Thanks for telling me Alex" I minded her back "Anytime girl" she said.

That is Nathan in the pic