chapter 35

Flashback

I remember me and Nathan were just on the coach watching TV. When I heard the door bell ring. I went to go answer it. As soon as I opened the door. I got knocked out. Before everything went black. I seen Nathan fighting some men in his wolf form. I tried to use my magic. When I did I got the wolf off Nathan. Then after that I felt someone pick me up before I blacked out.

Present

Zara POV
Who took me why would they want to take me.

Nathan POV

They fucking took Zara. I have been going crazy all week. I have been breaking things. I think I scared the pack but i don't care I want her back.

"Nathan calm down,in order to find Zara we have to stay calm about it okay son?" My father told me as I was about to throw my bed.

I have already talked to Zara's parents and they are trying to find her to.

I really love Zara and when I find out who took her they will wish they have NEVER TOOK HER!!!!!!!.

WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY MY WOLF SAID.

Zara POV

"Zara??are you there??" I heard someone ask me in my head.

"Yes god I am here" I said back to the voice in my head.

"Zara. I'm not god,it's Royalty were are you me and mom also dad have been working with the werewolves to find you." She told me.

How long have I been gone???

"I don't know Royalty. All I know is I woke up in a pitch black room." I mind her back.

"Okay I'll tell mom and dad and also try using your powers. If you can use your power when someone comes in the room wait till they come to you then use your magic they won't see it also love you" she told me.

"Alex what are we going to do?" I asked her she is my witch.

"I don't know yet just go with your mind okay" she told me before she blocked me out.

Okay Zara you got this I told my self.

"WAKE HER UP NOW" I heard someone yell.

I fake sleep as I see the door open.

"They are vampires ewwww" I heard Lea and Alex say.

"I know you're not sleep bitch" I heard a girl say she sounded very familiar.

I opened my eye only to see Stacey⬇⬇

"You stuipd bitch" I told her I am getting angry

All I know is water started to come from all ways of the room. And Stacey looked really scared I could tell my eyes were glowing.

"Stop you stuipd bitch" she pleaded..

"Wow you're the stuipd bitch" I felt my voice start to get deep it happens when I am really really really mad.

Royalty pov

Me mom and dad are about to get in a circle and hold hands to see if we can track Zara.

"Grab my hand Royalty"my mama told me.

"Okay let's get this started" my dad said as I got ahold of my mom hands.

I hope this works.

Nathan POV

"WE FOUND HER" I heard someone yell.

I went down stairs to see who it was and it was Royalty.

"Where is she Royalty?" I asked her. She looked nervous to tell me

"She well........ She's in the vampire territory" when she said that it made me angry.

I hate vampires why would they want Zara.

" Nathan we need to hurry, When Zara gets really mad you don't want to be around her she like not even her self her voice goes deep and its really hard to calm her down not even you, her mate can calm her down." She told me, wow i didn't think zara would get that mad.

We need to go get MY GIRL.