chapter 18

ZARA POV

(Ring ring)

There goes the bell. This was a long day. As I got my backpack and started to walk towards Royalty. Nathan jumped in front of me. He almost scared me. "Hey Natham ,what do you need?" I said to him looking up because he is so tall. "Oh umm I was just going to ask you what your number is" He said looking nervous I wonder why, like am I that mean?

"Umm well...." My witch Alex said

"Shut it" I said back and blocked her out.

"Oh here you go. If I may ask why do you need my number?"I said as I wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"I wanted your number so I could call you about the dance project and when to meet up" he said back at me looking me in the eyes.

"Okay umm I have to go" I said and started to walk towards Royalty again.

"Hey Royalty" I said,as we started to walk down the hallway.

We walked down the stairs of the school and headed to our car.

When we got in the car I started to ask her questions.

"So do u like that boy and why did you hug him?" I asked her I really don't want her to get hurt because if she does I am going to go off.

"I don't know if I like him and also I do not know why I hugged him" she said as she started to back out the school's parking lot.

"I just feel a pull towards him"she said
"Well I just don't want you to get hurt because you know I will go off on who ever hurts you."I said looking at her as we pulled up to the drive way.

"Yeah i know" she said while laughing at what I said but she knows I am dead serious.

"So what is his name?" I said as we opened the door.

"His name is Zach and he has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen" she said she probably is daydreaming about him right now.

What is that smell? I asked myself

"Hey do you smell that?" I asked Royalty as we walked in the kitchen.

"Yeah I wonder what it is" she said back to me.

When we went in the kitchen we saw a men sitting at our dinner table with our parents. Me and Royalty looked at each other confused.

"This is our daughters" my dad said to the man.

"Children this is Mr.Cameron" our mom said to us.

"Umm hi I am Royalty and this is Zara"I heard Royalty say. All I did was wave and went to the frigerator to find something to eat. It was probably rude but hey I am so hungry.

"ZARA! don't be rude" my mom scolded me.

"Huhh fine" I said back to her.If I die because of not eating we all know who fault that is......

"Mr.Cameron just came to welcome us to the town" my dad said as Mr.Cameron stood up and shook mine and Royalty's hands.

"I am so sorry but I must get going now" Mr.Cameron said walking towards the door.

(Pic is Royalty)