chapter 38

"Can I see you do magic please?!!" Nathan asked me for the FIFTH TIME

"Fine just shut up damn" I told him and pulled him to my room.

"Okay so what are you going to do" he said as he sat down on the bed..

I decided to pick him up with my magic.

"Oh gosh this so cool but can you put me down now?" He asked as I want to the door still using my magic.

"Yeah." I told him and he fell on to the floor.

Now is the time to run.
I ran and closed the door and took off when I heard him yell.

" YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE"he yelled from my room and then I heard my door open .

I decided to just hide in a cabinet.

As soon as I did I heard Nathan coming down the stairs.

"I KNOW YOUR I HERE BABY GIRL" he yelled through the kitchen.

Next thing I know I see his face and he gets my out of the cabinet and starts to tickle me and I am laughing really hard.

"STOP STOP STOP IM SORRY" I yelled as I was laughing.

"SAY I EAT BOOGERS" he said as he kept tickling me.

He is never going to lose.

"NEVER!!!" I yelled and he kept tickling me.

Nathan POV .

I love her laugh and her smile she is the best thing that has ever happened to me . I love her.

But in the mean while I need her to say "I eat boogers

Zara POV

"OKAY I WILL SAY IT" I told he and he stopped for a minute.

"Say it then" he said giving me a funny look.

"Okay ......Nathan eats boogers" I told him and he picked me up.

And he laid on the couch and we cuddle and fell asleep.

Royalty POV

I walked into my house and saw my sister and her mate Nathan on the couch cuddling asleep I had to take a picture of this . ⬇⬇⬇⬇

When I got up to my room

When I got up to my room. I turned around and saw a shadow figure standing in the conner starring at me I knew it wasn't a person because it had red glowing eye. But hey anything can happen in the supernatural world.

"ZARA ZARA!!!!!" I yelled and next thing I know I see her and Nathan running in my room.

"You guys there was something in my room like a shadow figure in the conner of my room" I told them.

"Which conner?" Nathan asked me and looked around the room.

"That one" I pointed and it was still there starring at us with its eye then all of a sudden it disappeared.

"Do you know what that was?" Zara asked Nathan.

"No. But for now I think you and Zara should stay at the pack house and also we should explain to your parents what happened and they need to live in the pack house with us for now."Nathan told as.

I hope nothing's to serious but sometimes you don't know what to expect from the supernatural..

Unknown POV.

"Master I seen them but don't get mad they seen me" I told the master and he looked a little mad.

" why THE HELL WOULD YOU LET THEM SEE YOU" he yelled and me and I coward away from him.

" I- I don't k-now" I stuttered

"JUST GO AWAY." he yelled at me.

Another unknown POV

We are going to war soon I will rule the supernatural world.!!!!! They will learn not to mess with me.

I hope you guys like this chapter also I worked hard on this chapter so vote