chapter 14

"Okay you guys did really good dancing" the teacher said.

I found out her name is Mrs.Summer she looks really young like I would say she is about 26.

"Everyone take a sit I have a project for you guys and after I tell y'all who your partner is y'all can go change" she said as everyone sat down.

"Okay so this project is about being creative,okay so all you guys have do is make a dance with your partner and film it. You will have to do this in your free time ." she said looking at everyone. I think it is going to be fun.

"I paired y'all up in boy and girl." She said I heard everyone groan. I mean it is not that bad.

"MORGAN AND RICK"

"ROYALTY AND ZACH"

"ZARA AND NATHAN"

She called out more names but I was not listening. I wonder who Nathan is. I need to go change. As I was getting up I saw the boy who was staring at me in first period. " Hi I am Nathan"

Oh so that is Nathan "Oh well I am-"I said as I got cut off by Nathan.

"Zara"he said.

"yeah, we have first period together you were staring hard at me but you are pretty cute though" I said

. I don't know where that "your pretty cute though"came from. I looked up and him and saw him blushing

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare hard its just you are so pretty" he said while look down aww how cute.

"Hey I am about to go change real quick" I said as I start walking off.

"Oh okay ,can I walk you to your next class after" Nathan asked as I was walking away to the changing room

"SURE" I yelled

(After changing)

I came out to see Nathan waiting on me.
"So where do you go next?" Nathan asked me.

"Oh I go to music next" I said looking at my schedule

"Okay I go there too. So do you sing?" He asked me as we walked in the class room.

"Yeah I do I love to sing. Because you can express your self and just get all of your feelings out"I ramble. For some reason I feel like I can tell him anything that is on my mind.

"Yeah I love singing too" He said back to me. Wait where is Royalty?. I looked back and these girl were surrounding her and Royalty looked mad . Oh H*** NAH. They are not about to gang up on my sister.

ROYALTY POV (after dance class)

As I walked out of the class I bumped into someone. I looked only to be meet with a boys face looking down at me. "I am so so sorry" I apologized trying to move to the other side of him but as soon as I did that he move to the side too.

"Hi I am Zach. You are my partner for the dance project" he said.

Wow his voice is so deep Royalty stop daydreaming about this boy. I thought to my self.

"but he is so hot girl" my mermaid Zea said to me.

"Are you okay?" Zach asked me. I Guess I zoned out.

"Umm yeah. What did you say?" I asked him.

"I asked you if I could walk you to class" Zach said looking me in the eyes. Wow his eyes are like a hazel color.

"Yeah sure. I mean my sister left me here" I said thinking about how Zara left me she was walking with some boy though.

"What class do you go to?" Zach asked me "umm I go to music" I said a little nervous.

"oh okay let's get walking before you are late" he said taking my hand in his hand I was shocked but... He is So cute though.

"and we are here"he said as we stopped in front of the music room door "yeah okay bye" I said quickly and went in the room.

When I went to go sit down These girls came up to me. They looked like the "popular"girls. "Hey. your in my chair" this girl said . she was blonde

"Didn't you hear me" she said as she pushed me of my chair.

"Royalty she does not know who she is messing with" my witch pearl said in my head. "I know right" I heard Zea join in.

"HEY DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER OR ELSE I AM NOT THE ONE TO MESS WITH" I heard Zara yell

OH NO I thought.

well you see Zara is protective over me.

ZARA POV

"HEY DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER OR ELSE, I AM NOT THE ONE TO MESS WITH" I yelled at the wanna Barbie and her little gang.

A/n (The next chapter things will go down y'all better be prepared☺)

Also on top is zach