chapter 5

Royalty Pov
"ROYALTY WAKE UP" my mom yelled
"Okay I am up dang" I said back.

"YOU BETTER BE UP DONT MAKE ME COME UP HERE AGAIN" she yelled back.

"CAN I TAKE A BATH FIRST" I yelled

" I DONT CARE BUT AFTER WAKE YOUR SISTER UP FOR ME OKAY" she yelled.

Where did I put my soap.
Oh found it.

I just got done running my bath water this water feels so good and yes I am in my mermaid form.

My tail is a light purple and my hair changes to a light pink.

I think I am going to ask Zara if she wants to go shopping today.

I have all powers Zara does to if you don't know.

I decided to wear a crop top that says nutella.

(After getting dressed) now I have to wake Zara up she better wake up i am not playing.

I started to walk I love this house so far. I opened Zara's room door and she was still sleep I am going to tell her to wake up one time if she doesn't I have a surprise for her.

"ZARA WAKE UP NOW"I yelled she didn't all she said was say"no go away"

Ok she is asking for it I decided to use my water power and the water from the sink got all over her she changed to her mermaid form I ran when she yelled my name "ROYALTY!!!!!"
ZARA POV
"ZARA WAKE UP NOW" I heard Royalty yell "no go away"I said back.

Next thing I now I hear the water from the sink break out and now I am wet oh no I am in my mermaid form I heard Royalty ran away "ROYALTY"I yelled