CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

Start from the beginning

Ron eyes sparked in the dark when he heard Hermione. Hermione saw Ron grinned at her. She moved closer to him as she flung her arms around Ron's neck.

"I know you're going to miss me. I'll miss you too. It was only a week. Be careful at work, okay?” Hermione said while still holding Ron who was now hugging her waist.

"You too, be careful. Just send us a message if you need us,” he said. Hermione nodded. Ron smiled as he lower his face and he kissed Hermione in the lips enthusiastically. When they were out of breathed their lips parted and smiled to each other.

"Bye... See you soon,” Hermione said as she released herself at Ron.

"Bye... Take care.. I love you,” Ron said.

Hermione smiled to him and she dissaparated.

Early in the morning, Hermione and her parents leave their house. They were going to Hermione's Grandparents. They need to leave early because it was 4hours driving.

Hermione's parent insisted to have a Muggle wedding. Since the day she told to her parents that Ron already proposed to her. Her parents got excited.

They were happy for their daughter, and they insisted, that they need to share the happiness to their Muggle relatives. And when her Grandparents knew it, her father's parents, they also got excited and wanted to hold the wedding at the Granger's mansion. Hermione can't say no to her relatives. She let them do and involved on her wedding preparation on a Muggle way. On the other hand, on the Weasley's side, there was no problem about the Muggle wedding, especially Mr. Weasley he was excited to attend the Muggle wedding.

"Hermione! Hermione!"

Hermione opened her eyes when she felt someone waking her up.

"Mom,” she called when she saw her mother looking at her bewildered. Her mother was already standing outside the back door of the car. She fell asleep while traveling; She did not noticed that they already arrived.

"Are you alright, dear? You're moaning,"Mrs. Granger said.

"Yes, mom. It's just another bad dream,” Hermione answered as she opened the other door of the car.

"Maybe, you're just tired, dear,"Mrs. Granger as she walked toward her daughter, Hermione. "Try to have some rest today, okay."

"Yes, mom,” Hermione answered.

"Hermione... "

Hermione looked at the owner of the voice calling her. It was her Grandmother; she was with Mr. Granger walking toward Hermione and Mrs. Granger.

"Oh, dear, look at you, you are so beautiful,” Hermione’s Grandmother said when she reached her. And she hugged Hermione tightly. "I miss you so much, darling."

"I miss you too, Gran,"Hermione said as she respond on her Grandmother's hug.

"Let's get inside, and have lunch,” her grandmother said. "I asked my cook to prepared delicious lunch for my grand daughter."

"Oh, thank you, Granny,” Hermione said.

"Come on now,” her Grandmother said, who's still holding Hermione. Hermione was happy to see her Grandmother was happy to see her.

Hermione, her Grandmother and her parents got inside the GrangerMansion. It was triple the size of their house. Only her Grandmother, Grandfather, and the servants lived in the mansion, because their four children, including Hermione's father had their own family now.

"Where is dad, mom?"Mr. Granger asked her mother when they were all seated in the dinning table.

"He went to his priest friend to fetch him. Your father want his friend to be the wedding priest of Hermione's wedding,” Madame Granger said.