Jesse's anniversary(2)

"Brooke!" I shouted then hugged her."How are you?"

"Well, healthier." She answered as she hugged Kath too and sat with us.

"I just gonna hang there and you three ladies have your fun." Brooke's boyfriend said then left.

"You two were still the love sick puppies." Brooke said.

"We're so not."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I always saw you drooled at Kath back in high school."

I blushed,"You do?" Kath asked me.

"Totally! You two were inseparable! It's like your the only two in a room when your together."

"She's just that annoying back then." I said.

"But you love her." Brooke sticked her tongue out."I wonder if I was that annoying. Maybe you'll like me then." She winked at me.

"I doubt that."

"I guess not too. You only had eyes for Kath."

"True." I looked at my love and smiled at her. Which she return sweetly. I knew I'll never stopped loving her. She's my everything. My whole life.

"What do you think of that girl?" Brooke asked me as she pointed to a blonde girl, in our age, and has a piercing blue eyes and fit body.

"Stop checking her out. You have a boyfriend." I said.

"At least I'm not married yet." She answered teasingly.

"At least I have the most pretty girl in the world." I winked at Kath.

"You're cheesy." Brooke muttered.