Glare

"I can't." I frown when Kath said that. But it's just for a second couz I wore a straight face.

"Aww, why?" Jesse asked.

"Uhhh, umm, I'm going to do something." Then she looked away.

"You're lying." I said.

"Urgh, okay, I'm going to work this weekend." Kath said, embarrassed.

"You're working?" I asked, before Jesse can. She didn't tell me that she's working.

"Yup. This Saturday would be my first day."

"You don't need to work." Jesse said.

"I need to."

"Not atleast this weekend. We can just give you money." I said.

"I don't just accept money to anyone, Jo. And it's my first day, I would get fired if I wouldn't work."

"Then you can work for me." Oh no, I didn't just said that, right?

I'm screwed. 

Kath thought about it for a minute. While Jesse couldn't believe what I just said." What kind of work?" Kath asked.

"I still don't know about that. I'll think for it. So would you come now?" I asked.

"I need--" I cut her off.

"I can give you advance."

"Umm, okay."

"Great! That's final. No backing out." Jesse said. Then urghh, She hugged Kath."I'll go now. Bye."

I just glared at her back when she leaves.

"Jo, are you okay?" Kath asked worriedly.

Oh uh, What would she thinks when she saw me glaring at Jesse? Would she know that was because of her?

Urgh, I over think sometimes.