Jesse's anniversary

"Come on guys! We're going to be late!" I shouted at them. They're always late at anything. It's like, they're the VIP or something. While I was standing here for 30 minutes already.

"Coming!" Kath shouted then descended the stairs carrying Mary in her arms while holding John in the other.

"Mama." Mary said to me as she offered her hand. I just stared at Kath who nodded so I took Mary from Kath's arm and held her.

"Mama!" John whined and crosses his arm.

I bent down so his on my level."Mommy will take care of you today, okay." I said then whispered in his ear,"Baby Mary's in her poop today." He giggled then went to her mommy, who carried him.

We entered our car then put the seatbelt's on the kids and drove off.

The place was well decorated. I didn't even recognize that it's Jesse's house.

"Hey," I greeted the lovebirds and Kath did the same. We put the kids in one of the room who has maids in it so we could left them and enjoyed the party.

After setting them, we joined the party. Jesse and Rain were busy entertaining there guest so we just sat there. Kath and I made a deal, not to drink because it's family night. Means I have to be with Kath and the two kids while sleeping. Which I am grateful for because it's always the night I'm waiting for.(Except when Kath and I had fun.)