First Time

Italized words will be flash back as usual. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at my wife. We just finished our night and she was sleeping already. Really exhausted of what we've done.

"I'm home." I announced. Kath and I had this apartment together because we can't stay on a dorm and be stuck on there. At least, here we have more privacy.

I went to our room and saw her there with all her glory. She was only wearing a robe. Which really looked hot on her . We hadn't did 'it' yet. I'm waiting for her to be ready first. Even though I was always horny. I just take that in a cold shower.

She just walked towards me and grabbed my waist. She then kissed me roughly and she led me to bed.

I don't want to spend some hour on the bathroom while trying to calm myself. So I pulled away.

"Kath." I said.

"What?" She asked, kinda pissed. Oops, I guess I shouldn't have stopped her.

"I don't want to be all turn on and just be left out." I have needs too, okay?

"I'm ready." Is all she said before we all got heated.

That day was really amazing. It was the day we made love for the first time and I got to have her virginity by that.

I kissed her on the forehead and said,"I love you."

She just snuggle closer to me and kissed my neck then said,"Iloveyoutoo."

This night is really perfect.