Like-like

"You don't like Kath, do you?" Brooke said as I entered my mansion.

"So what if I do? Why do you even care?" I answered. I don't like her okay? I wasn't capable of love anymore. Or that's what I thought.

"I'm your fiance, Jo. Why wouldn't I care?"

"Yeah, you're my fiance now. But not for long."

"Oh, really? You're going to reject me? Do you know what will happen if you do?"

"Oh, yeah. I know. But that's Bryan's problem. Not mine." Then I walked out.

I entered my room then saw Jesse on my bed. I usually get angry when people enter my room, but she's my cousin. That's an exception.

"Hey," I started.

"So, when do you started liking Katherine?" She asked straight away.

"I don't like her okay."

"Then why are you protective at her?" 

"Couz...She's my only friend?"

"Yeah, she's your only friend. And that means that you like her couz you let her in in your life."

"Yeah, I like her." I started and added,"But I don't like-like her." 

"If you say so. We'll see this weekend, when it's only the four of us." She said, smiling.

"And I thought you like her? She's all yours." I said.

"Yeah, I kinda like-like her, sort of. But I won't be able to love her, knowing that you love her." She winked at me.

Love? Really? That easily? I don't.

"I don't--"

"Shush, We both know you do. It's just you whose being hard to accept it."

So, who want the first kiss to happened?? :P