When

I don't know when. But I started acting different to Kath. I'm being sweet or something. Which really gives me creeps.

Oh and she's my personal assistant now. Jesse actually found a beautiful house for her family to live with. But she lives with me. I mean, not living together, but just living on the same roof. She's my PA anyway.

We really didn't talk about 'the kiss' yet. I think she's avoiding it. Which got me thinking if she really likes me.

"When are you planning to tell her?" Jesse asked when we were in my room. Kath was somewhere, offered to make some food to eat. She really cook nice actually. The food was perfect. Jesse and Rain is trying to work a long distance relationship couz Jesse wanted to finish her junior year here then she'll go back home.

"I don't know. I might be rejected."

"But she kissed you!" Why did I told Jesse that again? Oh yeah, she pushed me to tell her.

"She was drunk." I reasoned.

"Drunk people usually acted on there feelings."

"She doesn't want to bring it up."

"Then you should be the one doing that!"

"I can't. I don't know what will happened."

"Just try it."

"I'll just wait for it to happened."

"But if you wouldn't do anything, it would never happened."

"But--" She cut me off.

"Just tell her!"

"Tell who what?" Oh no, it's her.