Hot

We knocked twice now to that freaking room 106. I hope she's here. But I also hope not. This place is disgusting, she doesn't fit in here.

"Yes, may I help you?" Answered of the mid-aged lady that look likes Kath. I saw a glimpse inside, box everywhere and it's just a small place to fit a family.

"Is Katherine here?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Are you her friends? Please come in, sorry it's a little messy."

"Oh, no. We prefer to stay here. We won't take long." I said.

"Oh, okay. I'll just call Katherine." Then she came back inside.

After awhile, a very hot looking Katherine went out to that door. Whoah, she's really hot wearing that shorts short and a fitted shirt.

"Kath, why didn't you tell us?" Jesse said, saving me from checking out Kath.

"Guys, why are you here?" Kath asked.

"Were going somewhere. And obviously, you don't remember." I said.

"Sorry guys, I forgot." Kath said.

"It's okay. And you're still coming with us." Then she dragged Kath to the exit.

"Wait, no. I can't. I really needed to work." Kath said, trying to get away.

"No, not now. I'll handle your family." Jesse said.

"Jesse, she doesn't--" Jesse cut me off.

"Tssk, She needs to come with us. It'll be no fun if she didn't. And Katherine, don't worry, we'll help you."

Then we entered the car.