Katherine...

My name is Jo. Just Jo since you don't need to get my whole name because who would care getting my name right when people are literally running away everytime they see me, and it's not like I have this virus that would spread around and kill them. Teenagers, right?

I'm in senior high school. And thank heavens for that. Few more years to get away from this so called hell.

I'm a b*tch, and I don't have any friends in school or anywhere if that matters so I can say that I'll be really thankful if I get out of this d*mn school. 

I'm just getting my books on my locker. You would think that a loner like me would be called 'loser' but hey, there's a big difference because it's my choice to be like this. And I can say that I'm doing pretty well since I'm still the captain of basketball and volleyball team, yeah you could take those thoughts back and stop calling me a loser. I'm known for my skills and I'm not afraid of showing it. Because of those things, I have something to look forward when coming here in school. Somehow, playing in court makes me feel alive because I know I'm great at doing it.

"Hi." A soft and angelic voice said from behind me.

I shut my locker first, and was about to go b*tchy with whoever this person is thinking that they could talk to me and turn around and glared at....Wow. Gorgeous. What? I can still appreciate beauty when I see one.

But of course I wouldn't let her pass and still I glared and said, "What?". Harshly because there's no excuse, no one can talk to me and get away with it.

"Umm...I was wondering if I can be your friend." She said with a cute smile, showing me those dimples and sparkling eyes.

"Sure." I agreed because I know for sure that after a week, she'll be gone. If she's going to get to know me better, I know she wouldn't even glance my way ever again. And when you're friends with me, it only stay for a week or less because like I said, people can't stand my attitude and mostly me being a cold-hearted. What can I say, if you can't put up with things, it's better to leave than suffer. Or better yet, suffer together.

"I'm Katherine.", she's offering her hand to shake while still smiling.

I just glared at her soft looking hands and raise my brow.

She knew I wouldn't take it so she retreated her hands. "So what's your name?" She asked.

"Jo."

"Nice name."

I didn't reply and simply walk away. Call me rude all you want but I do what I want when I want it.

Then I heard her shouting,"It's nice meeting you, Jo! See ya later!"

This girl is way too cheery for my liking. And she's definitely annoying, adorably annoying.