Blush

"Okay, we're going to my room now, and make extra dinner for her." I said to Ma as I pointed Kath then started walking, gesturing Kath to follow.

Maria's eyes followed us, smiling.

We climbed the stairs then went to the end of the hallway, which led to my room.

"Your room is so cool!" Kath said when we enter.

"Yeah, you could put your bag in my bed." I said as I put mine on my desk.

Then she does that then hold my bed mattress. She look like she's almost afraid to hold that thing and put a dirt on it. Which look really cute.

"You can jump on it, if you wanted to." I said just looking at her.

"Are you sure? I might put a--"

"It's okay."

Then she looked at me, as if looking for a real assurance. Then she jumped on it.

I smile....which she doesn't saw couz it was brief second.

"This is so comfy." She said, jumping up and down.

"You could rest first for awhile. I'm just going to watch t.v."

"Really? Is it okay?"

"Yeah, whatever. Don't ask permission, it's always alright." Then I turned on the t.v., which was facing the bed.

"You could cuddle with me?...I mean if you wanted to." Kath said shyly.

I was blushing by then.

Who wouldn't want to?

I know it's a friendly gesture, but whatever.